~Chapter Thirty-Two~

Y/N grabbed onto Won's wrist, yanking his hand off her neck. "I don't know what you think I saw, but please can you just leave me alone. I don't want anything to do with you." She told him as she slowly made her way back towards the door.

Won smirked. "We both know what you saw that day in the brothel Myung Hee. Word cannot get out about that especially now that I'm to be married to my first wife soon."

Y/N looked at Won in surprise. "Don't prince's usually have multiple wives anyway? I don't see how you going to a brothel and taking a woman to bed is going to cause an uproar." She told him.

Won glared at her. "From the looks of things, it probably wasn't your first time there. Probably won't be your last either I'm assuming." She told him as she continued to step back towards the door.

Won took a step towards her. "Watch your mouth. No one can know about this. They will not let me marry if anyone finds out."

Y/N frowned slightly. She thought back to that night that she entered the brothel. It happened a couple months ago so the memory was hazy but she remembered that Won and Yo weren't the only men there in that room.

They looked to be of higher level ranks of guards but she wasn't sure they were from this kingdom. They seemed to be talking seriously. Of course there were girls there and Won was being touchy with them, the memory fades away after she catches eyes with Won.

"You and Yo weren't the only ones in that room though. They're were guards from another kingdom there as well." She mumbled out as she tried to piece things together.

'They must've been planning something.' She thought to herself.

Won charged forward and grabbed her neck once again. "Do. Not. Speak. A. Word. Of. This. To. Anyone." He growled out.

Y/N grasped at Won's wrist trying to get him to let go of her. She grabbed onto his arm and dug her nails into his skin as hard as she could causing Won to hiss in pain and let her go.

Y/N fell to her knees as she coughed trying to breath again. "I have no idea why this is so important to you but I don't know what went on in that room. It has nothing to do with me. Please leave me be." She begged as she tried to calm her breathing.

Clutching his arm Won could see trickles of blood from where she had scratched him. "I don't trust you Myung Hee. You'll be under my watch always. Just know that." He growled out.

He walked up to her knelt down and grabbed her face. "If you say anything about what you saw that night, I will kill you."

"Won!" A voice growled out startling the both of them. Y/N's eyes looked towards the door. It was Yo and So.

Yo stepped forward. "Let her go."

Won smirked. "Yo I told you already that if you didn't help me I would've taken it into my own hands. I did exactly that. She's in my hands."

So stepped out from behind Yo. "Won we're warning you right now to let her go, the rest of us will be here soon and you don't want to deal with that now do you?"

Won rolled his eyes. "Since when was everyone so close? I'm never invited to any of the gatherings. I feel left out brothers." He laughed as he tightened his grip on Y/N's face.

Y/N whimpered slightly at his grip on her. She grabbed his arm once again and tried pulling his hand off of her face. It didn't work. He had a good grip on her.

Yo took another step forward as he heard the sound that came out of Y/N. Won smirked. "Ah ah I wouldn't Yo. Don't forget you were there too dear brother. I also have her in my hands right now and you don't want anything to happen to her do you?"

Y/N could hear running coming from down the hall. Won laughed. "Looks like back up has arrived."

"Myung Hee!" Wook called out as he entered the room with the others.

Y/N looked over at Won trying to assess the situation. She looked around at her surroundings, she spotted a hair pin on the ground near her in arms reach.

She tentatively reach out and grabbed it making sure not to gain Won's attention. As she grabbed it she could hear everyone arguing in the background. All of a sudden Y/N felt pressure on her neck again.

Won was choking her again. "Anyone move and I'll kill her right here right now." He said as he tightened his grip on her neck.

"I swear Won if you hurt her we'll all ki you." Baek Ah told him. Won laughed.

"Now you see, you can't do that. I'm a prince and killing a prince is a big crime no matter who you are. Lady Myung Hee here? She's a nobody. No one will care if she suddenly goes missing. It's happened plenty of times in these walls."

Y/N tightened her grip on the hair pin before bringing it up and stabbing Won in the arm. Won screamed out and immediately let her go.

Y/N touched her neck as she coughed once again trying to get air back into her lungs.

Yo and Baek Ah rushed forward while So and Wook grabbed onto Won and pulled him out of the room. "I won't forget this Myung Hee." He growled out as he clutched his now bleeding arm.

Yo gently grabbed her arm helping her stand. "Myung Hee are you alright?" Baek Ah asked her softly as he helped guide her to the bed.

Y/N gently touched her neck. She could already feel the bruises forming. "Why can't he just leave me alone? I don't want anything to do with him yet he always finds a way to harass me." She whispered out as tears fell down her cheeks.

Baek Ah and Yo both reached out to wipe them away. Y/N didn't notice though she was to busy wiping the tears away herself.

They both stopped as they looked at each other with suspicion.