~Chapter Twenty-Four~

As Won grabbed onto her again all she could hope for was that Jung had heard her. Or at least someone had heard her.

Won yanked her back by the hair causing her to fall backwards into the water more.

Y/N continued to struggle against Won. "No one is coming to save you. So just stop fighting me." He told her menacingly.

Y/N glared up at him. She hissed in pain  again as he tightened his grip on her hair again. She felt something dripping down her nose. She slowly brought her fingers up to her nose.

As she looked at her fingers she could still tell it was blood even in the night sky.

Won smirked. "See not a single soul has come. Face it Myung Hee. No one cares."

As she stared at the blood on her fingers some commotion was going on up on the shore bank of the pond.

Y/N looked up and saw people rushing down the side of the shore bank towards the pond.

"Myung Hee!" Jung yelled as he flew down the hill followed by everyone else.

Jung stopped as he saw the situation. His eyes narrowed as he stared at Won.

"Let go of her now." He growled.

Y/N looked up as she heard a gasp. It was Hae Soo.

"Oh my gosh" Hae Soo whispered out as she covered her mouth.

Y/N imagined that she didn't look in great condition.

Her eyes scanned everyone else. Jung, Wook, Eun, So, WooHee and Baek Ah were there as well. Along with Prince Yo which surprised her.

Jung and Baek Ah both stepped forward. "I'm not going to tell you again Won. Let her go." Jung said.

Y/N once again grabbed onto Won's hands that were attached into her hair. She tried to pull them away. She didn't have much strength left anymore though.

Won laughed. "She's my servant. I'm allowed to do whatever I so please with her." He said as he tugged on her scalp again. She grimaced in pain.

Baek Ah immediately stepped towards Won again. Jung following.

Y/N looked up at Won. He had this crazy look in his eyes. She then looked down at the water again. She slowly gathered enough strength to try and stand up.

Won's eyes widened has he felt Y/N try to stand up. He immediately forced her back down on her knees in the water.

"Did I tell you to stand up?" He growled.

Y/N glared at him once again. She grabbed onto Won's wrist and dug her nails as deep as she could into them.

Won hissed out in pain as he let go of Y/N's hair.

Y/N fell forward as Won stepped back holding his wrist. Jung immediately tackled Won into the water. Prince So and Wook came to help Jung hold Won down.

Baek Ah, Eun and Hae Soo ran towards Y/N.

"Myung Hee! Oh my gosh. Are you okay?" Hae Soo asked as she brought her hanbok up to wipe the blood away from Y/N's face.

Y/N gave a weak smile. "I-I'm okay. Been through worse." She told them as she tried to stand up.

As she stood up she only then realized how cold she actually was. She started to shiver.

She looked over at Won. He was now being held by Jung and walked towards shore.

Y/N jumped slightly when she felt a hand touch her arm gently. "Come Myung Hee. Let's get you into some warmer clothes." Baek Ah said gently.

They all started to head towards the shore. Y/N could still feel the tears running down her face. She didn't think they ever stopped.

She silently wiped at her eyes as she shivered from the cold.

The prince's must've noticed since they all offered one of their coats. Y/N hesitantly took Jung's. "T-Thank you Jung. Thank you everyone." She whispered out as she slipped on Jung's coat.

Everyone nodded. "We'll always be there for you. No matter what happens." Eun told her softly.

Y/N smiled softly.

Won scoffed. "Please. All this talk is making me sick." He told them.

Jung growled as he grabbed Won by the collar.

"I should end you right here right now Won." Jung told him.

Won smirked. "Please Jung. You could never kill one of your brothers."

Jung tightened his grip on Won. "Don't count on that Won. I'm this close to killing you right now. What you did to Myung Hee was unacceptable."

Won rolled his eyes. "She's a servant. I'm allowed to discipline servants."

"What you did to her was not discipline. You were torturing her Won." Baek Ah growled out.

"She disobeyed me and made me seem weak in front of very important people. Made me seem like I couldn't control my servants." Won told them as she stared at Y/N with hatred.

Y/N shrunk into herself a bit under Won's eyes. Wook stepped in front of her to block her from Won's view.

"You were torturing her! That's not a way to discipline her. That's abuse of power Won." Wook stated.

Won scoffed. "Please. Like none of you have abused your power that you have."

"Not to torture anyone." Baek Ah said.

Jung pushed Won to the ground. "If I ever see you near her again, I won't hesitate to end you Won."

Jung turned back towards Y/N.

"Come. Let's head back to your old room. Where you belong."

Y/N looked at Jung with confusion. "Wook's house. Where you used to live with Hae Soo."

Hae Soo suddenly appeared beside her. "Yes let's get out of here, and you into some dry warm clothes."

Y/N smiled softly at them as she pulled the coat tighter against her body.

As she turned around she jumped slightly. WooHee and Yo both stood there silently.

She had completely forgot that they were there. She smiled softly at them as well, which did not get returned from either one.

Y/N frowned slightly as she looked back towards the ground. All she wanted to do was lay down and get some rest.

Everyone followed behind her closely.

Y/N was freezing. Even with Jung's coat around her, so she quickened her pace a bit.

All she wanted to do was go home. Her actual home.