~Chapter Twenty-Three~

DISCLAIMER: There's mentioned of unwanted touching in this chapter. So please do not read if this can be triggering. That's the last thing I would ever want to do.
Also there's mention of physical abuse as well.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Y/N remained frozen. Wook looked over her shoulder to the noise that was behind her.

"Sorry to interrupt my brother but I need my handmaid now."

Won. It was Prince Won that was behind her. She slowly turned her head.

Prince Won stood there with his arms crossed staring at her and Prince Wook.

Y/N's eyes widened slightly. "P-Prince Won." She stuttered out before she bowed to him.

"Tsk. Tsk. Myung Hee, I leave you to be for a little bit and you're fooling around with my dear brother. Now if word got out, how do you think the reaction will be?" He smirked.

Y/N froze once again. The colour draining from her face.

"Won. That will not be necessary. You do not want to make an enemy out of me. Leave Myung Hee alone. She has nothing to do with this." Prince Wook told him firmly.

Won smiled. "Oh but, dear brother, she has everything to do with this."

Wook stepped forward. "Won I'm warning you one last time not to do what you're thinking of."

Won laughed. "Relax. I won't say anything. It was nice to see you get all riled up though. For someone who hardly shows emotion, you definitely showed some there."

Wook frowned slightly. Y/N finally looked up at the scene in front of her.

Won was still staring at them but, Wook was now slightly in front of her.

"I was serious though my brother, I need her." Won said as he stepped forward.

He grabbed Y/N's arm and started to drag her away.

Wook gently grabbed her other arm. "Where are you going with her?" He asked Won.

Won turned to look at him. "That is none of your concern. She's not your handmaiden now is she?" He told Wook as he dragged her away.

Y/N looked back at Wook and gave him a soft smile. Trying to hopefully put his mind at ease a bit.

Won and Y/N walked for sometime before he dragged her into a room.

"I need you to help entertain some guests with some other handmaidens. There's clothes right there. Change. Then come out." He told her as he left the room.

Y/N sighed.

She didn't know who these "guests" were but she did not have a good feeling in her stomach. She slowly walked towards the clothes that were laid out.

She wordlessly changed into them. She didn't have the will to fight anymore. She knew that nothing good would come out of it.

At least Won had the decency to leave the room before she changed.

She slowly opened the door. Won was stood there waiting for her. He carefully looked her over.

She had on a simple hanbok that revealed a little more than it should. The colour stood out the most. A deep red and blue.

Some other hand maidens applied some makeup to Y/N's face.

Won smiled. "Perfect. They'll love you." He told her.

Y/N grimaced as she silently followed Prince Won.

The walk to the room didn't seem long enough for Y/N. As she stepped into the room she took a deep breath. "You'll be okay. Just get through this." She thought to herself.