~Chapter Twenty-Nine~

Y/N nodded and pulled Prince Yo along. No one had noticed their presence yet. They all seemed to be having a good time. All laughing and smiling.

Y/N couldn't help but feel a bit of jealously, but she quickly got rid of the feeling. 'Prince Yo must be feeling worse. I feel more bad for him.' She thought sadly.

As they made their way closer Wook took notice of their presence. He immediately stood up. "Lady Hee what are you doing with him?" He asked causing everyone's attention to turn to them.

Y/N felt a sudden protection towards Prince Yo. "We are friends. Is that an issue? We get along very well. If you must know." She told them.

She could feel Prince Yo tighten his grip on her hand. Which caused Y/N to realize only then that they were still holding hands which caused her to blush, but she didn't take her hand away.

She had a feeling it was bringing both of them comfort.

She could see everyone's confused looks. Jung smiled slightly. It seemed no one else had noticed their hands.

"Sorry to interrupt this amazing meal you all are having, but Prince So may we have a word?" She asked.

Everyone looked down sheepishly. "Lady Hee we were going to invite you but-"

"Prince Baek Ah I'm not the only one who didn't get invited am I? You all didn't bother to invite your own brother."

Everyone looked around shocked at Y/N's sudden outburst. They weren't expecting her to react like that. Y/N wasn't annoyed at them for not inviting her. She could live with that. She was more upset they were leaving Yo out.

Prince Yo gently stepped forward. "Thank you for looking out for me Lady Hee, but that's not the issue right now. So, may we speak?" He asked.

Prince So looked at them shocked. "You wish to speak to me?"

Prince Yo and Y/N nodded simultaneously.

Prince So slowly stood up from the table. "Alright. Let us go." He said as he walked towards them. As everyone was watching Prince So, Y/N took the time to look around once more.

As she was looking around she noticed Baek Ah staring at Prince Yo and her hands with a slight frown on his face.

Her eyes then shifted to Prince Wook who was also staring at the same place. With the same type of look on his face. Which confused Y/N even more.

As So arrived near them she finally shifted her focus to what was happening in front of her.

They were far enough away that the others wouldn't really get what they were going to talk about.

Prince So looked at both of them skeptically. After a couple minutes of awkward silence with all of them just staring at each other Y/N sighed.

"Prince Yo came to me because he was worried about his mother." She told Prince So.

Prince So scoffed. "Thats what you had to tell me? That woman doesn't want anything to do with me, so why should I be worried about her?"

Y/N immediately shook her head. "N-No Prince So, I don't think you're getting what I'm trying to tell you. Prince Yo was worried about what his mother is planning to do to you."

Prince So's eyes widened as he listened to what Y/N had told him. He then turned to look at Prince Yo.

"Is that true? You are worried about me?" He asked him.

Prince Yo awkwardly looked down at the ground. "Mother can be a bit much. You know that, she mentioned to me that she didn't want you to be in the palace anymore and I just wanted to give you a warning about what she is thinking. Just so you are prepared." Yo told him as he continued to stare at the ground.

So smiled slightly. "I-Thank you Yo. I appreciate it. I know it probably wasn't easy coming here to tell me, so thank you." He told him softly.

Yo finally looked up from the ground and his eyes met So's. "I'm sorry for interrupting your lunch. You may go back now." He told him.

So looked behind him at the table where everyone was obviously staring at them.

"Would you both like to sit down to have some food?" So asked both of them.

Y/N shook her head quickly. "No it's alright. I wasn't invited, I wouldn't want to intrude. Enjoy the rest of your lunch though." She bowed to him.

Prince Yo nodded along. "I agree with Lady Hee. I wouldn't want to impose. I hope everyone has a good lunch." Yo told him as he started to take his leave.

As they were both about to leave everyone called out to them. "Are you both not staying for lunch?" Prince Eun yelled across the yard.

"We wouldn't want to impose. Please continue on." Y/N said as she bowed to them as she left.

They all stared at Y/N and Prince Yo in disbelief as they left.

As Y/N was leaving she could hear foot steps behind her. "Lady Hee, uh thank you for today. It's the first time in awhile that I've asked someone to help me and they actually have."

Y/N turned around to look at Prince Yo. "We're friends Prince Yo. You can come to me anytime you need or want help." She smiled at him. "You're not alone anymore."

Prince Yo's eyes widened slightly at Y/N's comment. "I-Uh thank you Lady Hee." He said softly.

Y/N giggled. "Are you hungry? Would you like to get some food with me my Prince?" She asked him.

"Of course Lady Hee. I could eat." He told her as he walked past her. "Come, I'll get some of my kitchen help to prepare us some food."

Y/N sighed contently as she finished up the food that she had eaten. It made her feel quite full. "Thank you Prince Yo for having me over to eat." She smiled at him.

"Maybe next time we will be invited to eat with everyone else. If not though I say we do this again." She laughed.

Prince Yo smiled as well. "I wouldn't mind doing this again either." He told her as he picked up his cup.

"I hope you don't feel to bad about what happened today. Even though I'm trying not to I feel a bit hurt at all of them not inviting us." Y/N sighed.

"I can understand them not inviting me, but I dont understand why they didn't mention anything to you Lady Hee."

Y/N shrugged her shoulders. "I'm kind of used to feeling like the odd one out." She mumbled. "It's not the first time and more than likely won't be the last either." She told Prince Yo as she took a drink.

"I hate to admit it, but it's a feeling I'm getting used to."