~Chapter Seven~

A day or two had passed since Y/N had talked to Prince Wook, and her back was feeling a lot better than it had been. With her back feeling in better shape Y/N decided that she would take a walk outside to enjoy the fresh air.

She had been cooped up in her room for the past couple days, because her parents wanted her to rest so her back could heal more properly. So Y/N hadn't been outside, and all she wanted to do was go and see the flowers outside.

Y/N got up out of her bed, and went to get changed into one of her favourite hanboks. It was a light purple with flower designs on it. It was one of her favourites that she liked to wear. Once she finished dressing, she headed out.

As Y/N was walking around outside, she didn't see many people out. Usually there were at least servants running around outside in the courtyard of the palace, but there was hardly anyone outside, which confused Y/N greatly.

All of a sudden she saw a figure heading out towards where the village was. They were dressed in clothes that the villagers wore, but as she took a closer look she noticed that it was Prince Jung.

'Ah, he must be going out to fight again.' She thought as she brushed it off. As she was about to enter the palace gardens, Y/N's eyes widened as she remembered what happens to Prince Jung when he goes to the village to fight.

Y/N stopped in her tracks. "No, I don't even know if it'll happen today. He goes to the village all the time, he might not get hurt today. Besides Hae Soo saves him from those bandits." She told herself as she shook her head. "I can't get involved anymore." She reminded herself.

"Aish!" She scolded herself as she turned around and followed Prince Jung to the village. She made sure to follow him quietly, so no one would notice. 'What are you doing? Hae Soo saves him! Why do you always get yourself involved?' She scolded herself as she followed the youngest Prince.

Y/N soon found herself watching the Prince fight, and she would be lying if she said she wasn't impressed. "He really is a great fighter." She mumbled to herself as she watched him.

"Hae Soo should be around here too if I'm not mistaken." She thought to herself as she looked around.

Her eyes lit up as she saw Hae Soo watching Prince Jung on the sidelines as well.

Y/N made her way over to Hae Soo.
"Hae Soo! Isn't he a pretty great fighter?" She whispered as she stood beside her.

Hae Soo nodded slowly still a little scared for the Prince. As he finished up both girls looked at each other and smiled.

"Shall we head back Myung Hee?" Hae Soo asked. Y/N smiled and nodded.

As they made their way back towards the palace Y/N could see Prince Jung being taken away by a group of older scary men.

Y/N gently tapped Hae Soo's shoulder. "Those men took Prince Jung!"

Hae Soo gasped. "Oh no! We have to help him!"

Y/N grabbed Hae Soo's arm. "Are you crazy? They would easily kill us. We have to think of a plan. We should go get help! I think I saw one of the prince's in town."

Hae Soo nodded. "Great. You go and get him and I'll keep an eye on the situation."

Y/N nodded. She quickly ran back to the town as fast as she could.

As she was running she ran into Prince Wook and Prince Baek Ah.

"My Prince's!" She breathed out. "Prince Jung is in trouble, a lot of scary looking men took him out into the forest. Please you have to hurry. Hae Soo is watching over, but you should get there before she does anything to irrational." She spoke as she tried to catch her breath.

Both prince's looked at each other with worry. Baek Ah held out his hand for Y/N to get on his horse.

"C'mon we mustn't waste any time then." He said as he lifted her onto the horse.

They quickly rode back to the forest. "Please let them both be Okay." Y/N silently prayed.

"It's here!" She said as she got off the horse and walked into the forest. She gasped at what she saw. Prince So was already there helping them.

Y/N couldn't help but smile.

It was quickly washed away when she realized what kind of situation they were in.

She timidly took a step back. Even though she wanted to help she only knew she would get in the way.

As the fight broke out and all the prince's were fighting, even Hae Soo was fighting back. She was frozen. She couldn't do anything.

She was to scared. Realizing now how dangerous this place actually was.

Y/N took more steps back as she tried to get away from this whole encounter.

"What am I doing here? This is crazy!" She thought. As she was backing away she noticed one of the men sneaking up on Prince Jung.

She groaned and picked up a large piece of bamboo. She quickly made her way over and hit the man over the head with it.

Prince Jung jumped slightly scared from the noise behind him and turned around to see what happened.

He smiled greatfully to Y/N. "Thank you Lady Myung Hee." He said as he went to help his brothers.

After a period of time all of the men were either dead or badly injured.

Y/N tried not to look. She really did not want to see all the bodies laying on the ground un-moving.

"Honestly this is madness. Why am I here? I want to go home." Y/N thought as a couple years fell down her face.

*Okay let me start off by saying I'm so so sorry it took me so long to update. I hate starting something and not finishing it, so I'm going to try and focus more on this story than my others for now. I'm trying to get back into writing for this so I'm sorry if this chapter isn't to good. Also this story isn't going to be exactly like the drama. I'm going to change things, hope you don't mind. Honestly don't even know if anyone is reading this story anymore anyway.*