~Chapter Eleven~

Everyone was dressed in white for Lady Hae's funeral.

Everyone attended the funeral to give their condolences. Y/N just stared at the event blankly. She was in a hazy state. This all felt like some terrible nightmare.

Y/N was brought out of her trance by a hand touching her shoulder. She turned to see Wook.

"H-Hey I noticed that you aren't really here with us. It's like you're in a different world. I just wanted to check up on you." He told her softly.

Y/N looked at him. "You loved her didn't you?" She asked him.

Wook's eyes widened. Which quickly turned to sadness. "Y-yeah and I realized it to late." He whispered.

Y/N nodded. "I'm sure she knew that deep down you really did love her." She comforted him.

Truth be told she wanted to yell and scream at him. Hae Soo too. For being so selfish and not thinking of Lady Hae's feelings. She knew she wasnt the only one who picked up on their feelings. Even if she didn't know they both had feelings for each other she would've figured it out. They were obvious.

The more she thought about it the more angrier Y/N got.

"You know I'm mad at you and Hae Soo." Y/N told him.

Wook gave her a confused look. "What would you be mad at us for Myung Hee?" He asked her.

Y/N scoffed. "Please. You two are obvious. The longing looks. The unnecessary worry over each other. The casual touches. It's obvious to anyone that you two have feelings for each other. Especially to Lady Hae."

Wook's eyes widened.

"She came to me and talked about it you know? She was troubled by what she suspected. She didn't want to suspect it because she didn't want to feel betrayed by two of the people she cared about most. So I'm so terribly mad at the two of you for making her feel that way." Y/N ended.

Y/N quickly turned at the sound of a gasp. Hae Soo, Eun and Baek Ah were all standing behind Y/N.

Hae Soo stared at the two of them with wide eyes. Y/N could tell that they heard most of the conversation.

"M-Myung Hee  please. It wasn't like that." Hae Soo whispered.

"Wasn't it though? I had to keep reassuring her that you two would never hurt her like that. Not to watch your guy's backs but to try and give Lady Hae some peace of mind. She tortured herself over this." Y/N told them.

"So please excuse me if I don't feel like talking to any of you for awhile." She said as she walked away from the group.

As she was walking away she heard hurried footsteps behind her. "Look, I don't feel like talking so if you could please just leave me be." She stated as she turned around.

She turned to see Prince Eun. Which honestly was surprising to her.

"I know you said you didn't want to talk but everyone's pretty shocked at what you just said to them. Hae Soo and Wook won't even look at each other now."

Y/N smirked slightly. "Good. Maybe they'll learn something then." She whispered.

Prince Eun gently approached Y/N.

"I know you're upset. And trust me what those two did was so so wrong but this is supposed to be about mourning an amazing woman not what whatever just happened was. So please come back with me and celebrate Lady Hae's life with us. I'm positive she would want you there."

Y/N looked down slightly ashamed. She didn't want to start anything but she just felt so angry.

Lady Hae was like a mother to Y/N.

Y/N slowly nodded. "Sorry for causing a scene prince Eun." She whispered softly as she followed him.

Prince Eun smiled at her softly. "You don't have to apologize. Everyone's hurting right now. People tend to handle hard situations differently."

Y/N smiled. "You know for such a prince that acts like a little kid, you're pretty grown up too." She said as she walked beside him.

Prince Eun playfully rolled his eyes. "I do know things. I'm not as dumb as my brothers make me out to be." He mumbled.

Y/N shook her head. "I don't think that they think you're dumb Eun. They all have this fondness for you. You can see it everytime you guys are together. I think they just like teasing you." She told him.

Prince Eun stared at her a little shocked. "Y-You called me Eun." Y/N's eyes widened.

"I-I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to be so informal." She quickly bowed to him.

Eun quickly shook his hands. "No-No its just it was nice not to be called Prince Eun but just Eun for once. No one really calls me Eun other than my brothers and parents. So it was nice. Thank you Myung Hee." He smiled.

Y/N blushed and smiled back at him. "Still I didn't mean to be so informal." Eun laughed and shook his head.

"Its okay. You can continue to just call me Eun." He told her.

Y/N smiled and nodded. "Okay....Eun." she smiled at him softly.

You slowly looked around. All of a sudden she heard footsteps behind them.

She turned to look. It was Baek Ah. "Everyone was wondering where you guys had gone." He told them softly.

Eun and Y/N both stood up. "I guess it's time that we head back." Y/N said softly.

Eun nodded and started off ahead of them. Y/N hung back a little to wait for Baek Ah.

"Baek Ah?" She called out softly to him. As he turned around Y/N could see the tears falling down his face.

Y/N's eyes teared up. "Oh Baek Ah." She whispered softly to him as she pulled him into a tight hug.

He held Y/N close as he buried his head into her shoulder as he cried. As Y/N rubbed his back soothingly she couldn't help but to start crying again as well.

Lady Hae really was gone.