::ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ⛈️

𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧

In the city of freedom lies the prominent family Regenfall Clan, alongside the Ragnvindr Clan, Gunnhildr Clan, and Lawrence Clan. Also the Imunlaukr Clan-that nobody speaks of. Not to throw shade or anything.

The Regenfall clan is well-known for their herbs, resources, and study of poison. They trade herbs all over Teyvat and is famous for their healing. Their family serves no other than the God of Anemo himself. None dared to join the knights of favonious for their nobleness isn't to be ordered around.

The Regenfall clan was also well-known for the power they hold when it rains. The rain is what reveals their true power and strength. Each family member inherits that type of power.

Other than being expert healers, some members have taken the path of combat, one of them was the 3rd born child; (Y/N) Regenfall.

She of course wanted to follow the path of her eldest brother. No matter how distant he was, she admired his ambition and strength.

So during her childhood, it was her grandfather that trained her. He was titled the best archer of the family after all. And one day, (Y/N) will be the next to inherit that title.

Of course, she was being educated and trained to be a noblewoman at the same time. So getting to move freely whilst also trying to keep a good posture is a whole 2 different persona.

Over the years she has improved a lot, never has she missed a target. Her loyalty towards Barbatos and how she fights till she can no longer stand in order to protect her homeland has been acknowledged by the Gods. One faithful day, when she was almost out of breath from defeating 5 ruin guards, lightning hit her. But for some reason it didn't affect her at all, the sky was gloomy and loud thundering flashed in the clouds, that's when something descended from the heavens, an electro vision was upon her view. She lays there smiling, knowing she's taken another step to becoming the strongest.

Now that she's turned into an adult, something came up that made things difficult for her. So that's when a story was made. When it rains and lightning struck, a maiden is found, doing heroic deeds as what the locals say. Once the clouds are gone, so is she. Nobody knew who she was, but everyone knew it was someone from the Regenfall clan. They began to call her "the raindrop duchess", mothers would tell this story whenever their child is terrified of the loud thunders. Even the knights want to know her identity.

Present day is when things get more difficult and complicated.

____________________