𝟿. [ 'ᴄɪᴛʏ ᴏғ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴀᴄᴛs'] ⛈️

"Lady (Y/N), it's time to awaken" You heard a man's voice, it was a very faint and blurry sound, which slightly made your head ache. You craved to go back deep into your slumber, unfortunately, the calling didn't stop.

"Young Master had ordered me to wake you early"

You gently rubbed your eyes and tried to see reality. Light shined through the thin curtains and you were able to see more of the room you were in.

"it's 5:30 AM right now" The Butler said before you could ask a question. Butlers are sharp minded which freak you out a bit.

"oh uhh thank you" Your voice was still raspy and was barely close to what you actually sound like. You stood up and checked the bed, which was found empty and already made.

"He's downstairs making breakfast" He answered the question you were about to ask once again.

"wait he makes his own breakfast?"

"only for today" The Butler bows and opened the door for you. He's making breakfast only for today? Could there be a special occasion? From what you were informed, he has his own chef and maids to prepare for the meals.

From above, you could see Diluc placing down food on the table. Its aroma could reach the second floor. "are those.. tea break pancakes?" You sniffed the air as you made your way downstairs with the Butler escorting you.

"Ahh, Good Morning. Have a seat" The man adjusts his glove. You sat down next to the head of the table seat, since that's where he placed the plate.

The meals placed in front of you were the source of your energy boost, your eyes lit up and you were fully awake to see what was served.

Two stacks of fluffy pancakes, one plate drizzled with chocolate and a dash of whipped cream while the other was drizzled in maple syrup and a berry specifically picked out to be the best for this dish.

The next dish was the famous Mondstadt hash browns but made into different variety of shapes along with jam on the side.

"you made this?" You raised a brow at the man who proudly stared at his masterpiece. "sure did" He sat with you to enjoy breakfast.

You took a bite of the tea break pancake which slowly melted into your mouth because of how well mixed the egg whites were.

Diluc looked at you with a hint of nervousness and confidence. "so?" You eyed the redhead as he waited for the results.

"what?" You looked at him confused.

"How is it?"

"It's good"

"good?"

"yeah" You proceeded to eat the pancakes as Diluc slightly frowned, unsatisfied with your answer.

"why did you want to cook today?" You asked. Taking a few hash browns to your plate.

"I felt like it" He gave a quick answer and ate his food.

Breakfast went silent for the whole time, though the clicking of utensils echoed throughout the manor.

-

"Are you sure you don't need me to escort you?" Diluc asks for the 5th time as you put on some shoes by the main door.

"you've done enough" You let out a sigh and looked at Dawn Winery's front yard, crystal flies flew about near the fences. The sky slightly lit up as the sun slowly make its appearance, it was your que to leave before everyone in the Regenfall residence awakens.