𝟷. [ 'ʀᴜᴍᴏʀs'] ⛈️

"Are you sure you don't need an escort?" Your mother frowns. You were standing in front of her desk, requesting to deliver some herbs because you were bored. "It's fine, I can handle this" You tried to convince her once again. After the agreement you had with your parents a few month ago, your mother made sure nothing happened to you that might ruin your title as a noblewoman.

" *sigh*  There's an order from the cathedral, and the last one is at Dawn Winery" She said as she read the files. "2,000 mora each, understand?" You nodded and stepped out of her office. Dawn Winery is quite far, I guess this is what boredom leads you to.

Exiting the Mansion of Regenfall, you made your way to the city with the two small boxes in your hands. These herbs were set at a high price since these were shipped all the way from Sumeru.

Once you were at the entrance of the city, the two guards bowed before you. "Welcome back Lady (Y/N)" They both said. You showed a quick smile before entering.

As you walk pass the citizens, some greeted you with respect and some kept their distance, afraid they might bother you in some way. People made sure to show some respect because your family is the closest to actual royalty ever since your ancestry.

Carefully walking up the stairs ever so gracefully, you heard Marjory talk with her customer. "Have you heard about the man that comes out every night to fight off evil?"

There she goes again with those rumors. You're not gonna lie, some of the things she say is true. This time, you shook your head thinking it was just another folktale she likes to share.

Before going up to the Cathedral, you decided to stop by at Good Hunter to purchase some moon pie. "Good Morning lady (Y/N)! Would you like to try some steak?" You shook your head and began to state your order.

While waiting for her to prepare the boxes, she began to speak "have you heard about the rumors going around recently?", You tilted your head sideways "about... the Traveller?"

"no, no. They say that there's a man that comes out every night with his flaming blades, secretly protecting Mondstadt from any danger"

"is that so?"

"mhm, he's practically doing what the knight patrollers couldn't" She playfully rolled her eyes and offered the two boxes of moon pie you just ordered.

Offering the exact amount of mora, you made your way to the Cathedral, now carrying 4 boxes. "Welcome, lady (Y/N)" The guards in front of the entrance bowed to you before opening the huge doors for you.

The big and spacious building made your heels click satisfyingly loud as you walked over to sister Victoria. "Here are your orders" You gave a box with a paper pasted specifically for the Cathedral.

"Oh dear, did you walk all this way to deliver that? Where are the usual delivery men?" She worries. "It's totally fine, I wanted to go out for a bit anyway" You smiled. Sister Victoria gave you a pouch with exactly 2,000 mora in it. "Thank you. Uhm.. I'd like to ask where Rosaria is?"

"She's behind the Cathedral" She said before smiling back at you. You quickly headed to the back door and saw your Lady-in-waiting gazing at the clouds. Rosaria has been a member of the Regenfall clan since you were 17, and since then, she also became your court lady.