𝟷𝟺. [ 'ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ᴏʀ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ'] ⛈️

Another day, another pile of workload. It's like everytime you enter your office, there's a 5 foot tall stack of papers just waiting for you. It sucks up more of your mood and energy.

As you reach for the first paper all the way from the top of this insane paper tower, signatures and confirmations were already applied.

Confused, you checked the next paper-same thing. You did so repeatedly until you realized these papers were already finished off for this month. You had just completed the last pile yesterday.

"Oh I've gone mentally crazy" You said to yourself before massaging your temples. At last, the weight you always carried on your shoulders disappeared, and now you can finally have a rest day.

And why not spend the entire day getting completely wasted by Dandelion wine.

With that in mind, a knock was heard from the opened door. Revealing Rosaria holding an envelope.

"You have a letter" She gave it to you before bowing and leaving the office.

"please don't be work-related" You begged to Barbatos as you slowly open the fancy purple envelope.

The note was beautifully written in cursive with an ink made of glittery gold as if this was sent by a certain VIP person in Teyvat.

______________________________

Dear (Y/N) Regenfall,

I've heard great deals in addition to skills the reader has towards unique herbs.

I found interest to an object belonging to you, that object being your work.

I would tremendously enjoy to trade a huge amount of mora in exchange for a full stock of your finest collections-or combinations.

I expect us to meet at Dadaupa Gorge by dusk, please do not be late.

______________________________

That's a rather odd place to be trading in-other than that, there's not a single sign of who this sender might be.

A fancy letter such as this must include the sender's address, it's nearly impossible for people like these to forget the most important part about sending a letter. Why would someone stay anonymous during a trade offer-unless it's illegal. Your herbs are completely safe.

But with much suspicion, you avoid the red flags as you have an entire day off and all you wanna do is relax for once.

-

It is nearly dusk and you do not want to keep your anonymous customers waiting, so you had decided to take your leave early. You travelled with a transport balloon as it is easier to carry the boxes on the way to your destination.

Once the location has been reached, you noticed the entire Hilichurl Camp was empty. As if someone had already cleaned up the field with no crumbs left to spare.

Thus making your trading system easier to handle.

You approach the infamous big pot where the Hilichurls probably do their witchcraft. It was still boiling even with no enemies around.

Unable to peek what's boiling-due to the extreme heat of the pot-your gaze instead turned to a lad approaching with a mask enough to cover a secret gas mask inside.

"Lady (Y/N), thank you for coming" He spoke with a clear accent obviously coming from Snezhnaya.

T a r t a g l i a   a c c e n t

Just kidding, but there is an accent aight.

"If the letter wasn't shady enough" You thought and silently scoffed.