New Book Preview II

Avida Meraki presents...

‿︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵‿

This duo sucks!

︵‿︵‿୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

Hatred, frustration, bitterness, wrath. There is no where left to breathe in the tension between two of the youngest Fatui Harbingers.

"We can't relive our childhood, not even the conch shells could capture our memories."

Hell must've gone frozen, if you see these two get along.

"Welcome back, foot-licker"

"You're still alive, street urchin?"

No genius can ever name any gas that's more toxic than standing between Childe and [Y/N]. Communication ceases to exist in their battlefield.

"Ya miss this, Ajax?"

"That's not my name."

"I hate to admit it but I really do miss this... y'know, trying to kill you."

"And after all these years, you still can't, can you?"

The root to their hatred will forever remain unsolved. But you must be really lucky to live long enough to witness these two enemies start off as best buddies.

In a mission in which they must team up to achieve victory, will their maturity finally bring them back to their senses?

'Till the day Celestia falls will you ever see these youngsters communicate through this.

◇──◆──◇──◆

"I want to end him for reasons I dare not speak of."

◇──◆──◇──◆

Alas, witnesses will forever remain in the haze of wishful thinking.

"Holy shit I hate him so bad I want to rip out my own hair."

Spoiler alert: She almost did. Tag along, as Childe and [Y/N] desperately attempts to complete a mission in the midst of struggling to get along. Maybe, just maybe, they'll unravel the truth behind their hatred for one another.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

An Avida Meraki Genshin Impact Fanfiction...

Starring:
Tartaglia & the simps of Genshin Impact.

(pls be proud of me that I got to publish something after 1 year of writer's block, it's short but it's something! ಥ⁠_⁠ಥ)

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩 𝐃𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐬 | 𝐃𝐢𝐥𝐮𝐜 𝐑. 🎉