𝟹. [ 'ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴇ ʀᴀɪɴᴅʀᴏᴘ ᴅᴜᴄʜᴇss'] ⛈️

"Oh my, it is pouring outside" Your grandmother looked through the window. "sure is" You mumbled, itching to go outside. As usual, it's always your routine to sneak out of the mansion before the sun sets. And to your luck, it's raining. Like every time you're supposed to do your secret works.

Most days when you don't work is when the weather behaves. Is this some kind of family curse?

"I'm in the mood for some tea, would you like to join, dear?" Your grandma faces you with her barely visible eyes. "No thanks Grandmother, I need to rest" You waved your hands as you walked to your room. Normally—back in your free days—two maids have to follow you around the house. But now that you've got secrets, you've been ordering them to stop following you before you get caught.

As you entered your room, you quickly dressed up to your combat clothes and covered it with a violet cloak. Your vision was the source of your cloak to have a hoodie. It was also the only accessory you are not meant to hide.

After grabbing your weapons, you jumped out of the window and left the property as swiftly as you can.

You decided to keep a low profile since you can't be seen walking around. You haven't spotted any monsters anyway. Chilling around the woods, you hear a scream. "s-someone! Anyone! Help me!" You quickly followed the source of that voice.

It was the adventurer, Jack. He was being attacked by 3 hilichurls. You can't simply attack them without risking to hit Jack as well. So you tried to catch the hilichurls' attention. "over here!" You hit one of them with a small rock.

Finally, they ran towards you. "I suggest you run away" You said to Jack in such a calm voice. He immediately obeyed.

Grabbing 3 arrows, you aimed them at the hilichurls' heads. Nothing happened at first, but then green suddenly fumed around their bodies, cussing them to scream in pain. Your arrows were infused with poison. Once the hilichurls were at low health, the sky turned purple, that's when a blitz of lightning hit all of them. Causing them to fade into ashes.

Your skills cause quite a painful and cruel death. That's how you like it. It's a punishment.

Back then, your charged attacks never had electro damage unless it rains. So the enemies will deal with poison for 10 seconds. Some just die instantly if you hit them too many times, or if you hit a vital point. The poison never works on huge enemies however, it will take a long time for the poison to fill the entire body. So you'll have to attack them as if your arrows are normal. Before anyone else could find you, you left the field immediately.

•——————•°•✿•°•——————•

On the other side, Diluc's attention was caught by a huge boom of thunder many miles away. It was a faint sound, but he could still hear it clearly. It wasn't raining in Dawn Winery, but maybe where the noise came from is where the rain could be found. This was a great opportunity to witness the power of the raindrop duchess.

Yes, he immediately assumed it was her. Since the citizens said when huge amount of lightning strikes, she's there.

Taking his coat, he ran towards that sound.

•——————•°•✿•°•——————•

"Jackpot!" You exclaimed as you saw a hilichurl camp. You stared at them as if they were your prey. Even though its the other way around.

You aimed your arrow at their camp, once it launches, it didn't hit any of them. This is your first skill. An arrow will be thrown to the ground creating a circle. Any enemies on that field will deal a lot of electro damage and be petrified. The arrow will stay for 15 seconds. While they were there, unable to move, you ran towards them to do your ultimate.

"It'll hurt just a bit" You talked to the mitachurl as if it understood you. You raised your hand in the sky as if you were trying to reach for something. The grey clouds turn purple and lighting was flashing in them. You then put your hand down in force. The thunders followed your hand movement and struck all the enemies. Again, lots of loud noises. Thunder struck the enemies 5 times. After that, they... well they died. Obviously. Not a surprise. Your charged attacks are painful and cruel, sure, but your ult was 10x more than that.

This was why people said you're probably the electro archon. Or probably a descendant. You're honored but also kind of insulted, knowing the situation going around in Inazuma.

"So that's the true power of the raindrop duchess" You heard man's voice coming from the tree. Your heart skipped a bit, knowing someone watched you and you didn't even realize. Panicking, you stood still. Your back was facing him as you heard his footsteps getting closer. You were supposed to make an escape but

by the power of the author, you turned around for plot purposes.

You still faced down however, making sure he can't see your face. As the rain became heavier, the silence between you was louder.

Just then, out of nowhere, a gust of wind suddenly lifted your hoodie. Causing the man to see your face. "where did that came from?!" You panicked even more.

You immediately put the hood back on, mentally screaming. "It's you" The man said with wide eyes. You slowly took a peak of who the man was. "Master Diluc?!"

"shouldn't he be doing something else?! And did he just call me a raindrop duchess? What kinda name is that?!" You mentally cried.

Finally, your legs could now function. Which you wished this happened more sooner. You made your escape as planned. Since he knew who you were, it was pointless going to the opposite direction of your mansion to make it seem like you don't live there.

Such an unfortunate day, someone found your identity. Diluc looked like the type of person who doesn't blabber a lot, so you kind of have hope that he doesn't say anything. But that doesn't change the fact that you don't trust him.

As you climbed back into your window, you hurriedly made your way to the bathroom before somebody notices you're gone. What was that just now though? You had the chance to run away before he could approach, you knew you were smarter than that.

it was for plot purposes 👍

Instagram: @sipoframen

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

Q&A:
ꕥ What's your favorite element?

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆