New Book preview

Avida Meraki presents...

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗

Where all is lost

╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

A Crimson Oni, who has been together with his lover even before the Inazuma city was first founded. His lover was a folklore creature too—a Kitsune, but only half—Both were indeed a strange match made in heaven.

"mommy, can I go?"

"to where?"

"there's a kid—an oni—crying over there."

But when the Raiden Shogun turned her back on the whole world, the vision hunt decree formed.

"Give up now" One of the soldiers snickered at the helpless little fox who tried to slowly back away on the ground.

"not to a man"

Visions were snatched away from people's very eyes. It was only a matter of time before the lovers become victims too.

"To be stripped of one's vision is to be stripped of one's... ambition."

[Y/N] did not wake up the same.

"You feel very important to me, but I'm sorry if I can't recall why"

●∘◦❀◦∘●

"I can't remember, I can't remember..."

●∘◦❀◦∘●

"[Y/N] lost half of her memories"

He was very special to her, but her love and passion dispersed with the wind... and so did he—in her memories. Now the oni is back to square one, where [Y/N] only treated him as a friend and nothing more.

"Huh? How come you remember Yae, but not me?!" Itto frowns, almost pouting actually.

Join their adventure, as Itto tries to bring back their visions, and bring back the real [Y/N].

•------•°•✿•°•------•

An Avida Meraki Genshin Impact Fanfiction...

Starring:
Arataki Itto & the simps of genshin impact.

Releasing in February 15, 2022.