𝟺. [ 'ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ɪɴ 𝟺ᴋ'] ⛈️

"Lady (Y/N), it's time to get up. We'll have visitors coming over" You heard Rosaria's voice call out to you. Causing you to fade away from your dream that you barely remember.

Right, visitors will come over all the way from Fontaine. They'll be staying for 5 days or more to complete the deal they made with your parents. Nothing new, been there, done that.

It was still going to make you a lot busier than normal however. Since you're forced to attend the meetings and give a tour around the mansion or even the city. Though you must be grateful that your eldest brothers have the most difficult jobs. You get the simplest. Meanwhile your youngest sister gets to do nothing. She's 12 after all, fair enough.

"I've prepared the dress and accessories, your family is waiting at the dinner table" Rosaria stated before giving some space to change.

This was what she prepared:

(A/N: I hope you like it lmao🥲 the colors can be changed to your imagination)

Whether you like this dress or not, the lace to your arms sometimes itch most of the time. You needn't worry for this will only be worn on special occasions, not everyday.

You attached your vision to the center of your stomach, acting as a belt with the golden braids on the side.

Rosaria then came in to style your hair however you want or just kept it neat.

After attaching a few golden accessories here and there, you walked elegantly to the dining hall with your lady-in-waiting just behind you as an escort.

"she looks like you back when you used to wear that" Your grandmother spoke to your mother. The rest of the family members also wore elegant outfits to match the theme of Fontaine. Your eldest brother, Conrad, looked at you like he was proud of you. But his cold attitude made it seem like his thoughts were nothing.

"That's my sister right there!" Your second oldest brother cheered for you. Alexander, was the only brother whom supported you and showed the most affection. He was a year older than you so you two were best of friends.

"Good morning everyone" You greeted and sat down beside Alexander as a servant pulled your seat.

"are you ready now, (Y/N)?" Your father spoke. You nodded and slowly sliced the freshly cooked steak glazed in hot gravy.

You were ready, yes, but you weren't quite fond of who else was coming besides the couples and servants. Alexander noticed the slight change in your mood and knew exactly how to cheer you up.