Chapter 19 Folsom Prison Blues

It was a quiet night for the Arkansas Museum of Anthropology. The door in the darkened hallway with various pieces of art displayed opens. Sam and Dean walk in through the door. Dean is holding a map and a flashlight, Sam is holding just a flashlight. Dean looks at the map.

'This way,' He tells Sam. They walk down the hallway.

'I hate this plan, Dean,'

'Yeah, I got that the first ten times I heard it,' They turn a corner, walking side by side. As they turn they pass a motion sensor on the wall at mid-calf height. The light on the motion sensor turns red as they keep walking. Sam moves towards a glass exhibition case and opens the lock from it, he carefully takes a decorated axe from the case. Dean is holding a hooked dagger from another case. Sam turns the axe around in his hands. They hear a noise from outside. Dean looks back at Sam. They put down the weapons and leave. Sam and Dean leave the room and walk quickly towards the exit. They turn a corner and are met by two policemen.

'Freeze!' One of them shouts.

'Don't move!' The other one shouts. Sam and Dean go down the last hallway open to them, and there is yet another pair of cops standing there.

'I said freeze!'

'Hold it right there!'

'Put your hands on your heads! Get down on your knees! Now!' Sam and Dean comply, kneeling down. Two of the cops walk closer and handcuff them. Dean smiles slightly and looks at Sam. Sam doesn't look as pleased and heaves a worried sigh.

Sam is standing in front of a mugshot board at the police station holding a sign that says: '81A3826 LITTLE ROCK CITY POLICE LITTLE ROCK AR,' He reaches about 6'5 on the board.

'Front,' The Photographer tells Sam. The camera clicks, and Sam's picture turns black and white. 'To the right,' The camera clicks again, and Sam is now facing his right, looking broody. Next up is Dean. He stands on the same spot Sam was standing, holding a similar sign.
His says; '81A3827 LITTLE ROCK CITY POLICE LITTLE ROCK AR,' He reaches just under 6'3 and is grinning.

'I call this one the Blue Steel,' Dean purses his laps, arches his right eyebrow, and mugs for the camera.

'Yeah, that's right,' The photographer responds. The camera clicks and the picture changes to black and white. 'To the right,' The camera clicks again, and Dean faces the right. 'All right, back to the lineup,'

'Wait, who looks better, me or Nick Nolte?'
'Shut up,'

Dean is sitting in an interrogation room alone. The door opens and two men enter. One of them is Agent Henriksen.

'Well, it's about time. I'll have a cheeseburger. Extra onions,' Dean informs them.

Henriksen smiles at the other cop and the other cop smirks. 'You think you're funny,'

'I think I'm adorable,' Dean smiles widely.

'It's a pleasure to finally meet you in person, Dean,' On hearing this, Dean's smile freezes. 'I'm Special Agent Victor Henriksen. This is my partner, Special Agent Reidy,'

Dean is still smiling, but looks a bit worried. 'Henriksen? Not the Milwaukee agent Henriksen?'

'Live and in person,' Dean gives a short laugh. Henriksen pulls out a picture of Dean looking over his shoulder. 'Oh, nice shot,' He tosses the picture onto the table. 'You can hang that up in your cell at Super Max,'

'All right, maybe we can just forget the cheeseburger, huh?'

'Oh, yeah. Keep that game face on. Try and cover up how cornered you are. Read him the charges,'