Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴡᴏ

Ravana arrived at the house the Blackwell's prepared for him one week ago.

The place where Ravana will reside was completely different from what he expected.

The house is surprisingly neat and clean. No single dust can be found nor single webs. It is also bigger than his house in the capital. Though it is far from the streets and towns in the area, he did not mind it, he was actually thankful. Wow. They were actually being nice to him once.

The view outside from his house was also calming. His new house was near from the ocean and the sun is not as hot from his previous world. There are no other people than him. The weather is great and nostalgic. There are also rainbows in the blue sky reflecting from the clear ocean. Aside from that, when it's night, a breathtaking milky way appears. Though it is not everyday, it is everynight. Just kidding. You have to wait ‘till it appears.

Surely there was no other places better than here.

Of course there are no better places than here.

Today he was livelier than usual. His request to take the future cannon fodder's (except for the future crown prince) or his disciples now has been approved.

Today is also the day his disciples will arrive here so he prepared a mouthwatering meals. The longevity noodle is also present with tomato sauce he just recently acquired. A three layered cake with a capital letter 'WD' (which stands for Welcome Disciples) in the top is the most noticable amongst the foods.

Ravana saw five figures at the entrance of his house. Instead of greeting them from the entrance, he just watched them from afar. He saw them panting heavily and almost out of their breaths. Ravana frowned at the sight. "Now's not the right time. I'm sorry little ones. But you must overcome."

His frown disappeared because of the thought and his face turned blank. After this small celebration, he will train them nonstop. Teach them invincible spells, help them control their powers, test them physically and mentally.

That way is the only way to help them get stronger. One must trigger the one to help them get rid of their weakness.

No pity. No mercy.

They've already been judge since they were born. A bad childhood will interfere with their unstained minds. Abuse changed their mindsets. Physically and mentally. Pain cause one to break. They may be alive but, is their souls were? They have been long dead for the abused they received. For the pain they received.

Getting revenge is bad and other's say you might get your karma or something. But one doesn't hesitate to care because even if it's just a minute, a second, it can bring them happiness. A happiness they will probably feel the most satisfied.

Usually when people are sad, they don't do anything. They just cry over their condition. But when they get angry, they bring about a change.

Where there is anger, there is always pain underneath.

Experiencing sadness and anger can make you feel more creative, and by being creative, you can get beyond your pain or negativity.

Melancholy and sadness are the start of doubt... doubt is the beginning of despair; despair is the cruel beginning of the differing degrees of wickedness.

Recurrent floods of sadness and anger gradually wash away the rubble of the defunct relationship, leaving only the bits of treasure: the remembered moments of real communion, a new understanding of your own mistakes, a clear picture of the dysfunctions you will never tolerate again.

When you are at a bad state, you get devastated and depressed, when you feel depressed, you feel sad, and if that sadness turn into anger, then you are the bad person.

I tried to suppress my anger. But they were too much. It was already not an act of justice but an act of evil. They've been blinded by praises that they thought everything they does is justice. Someone needs to wake them up and they need to pay for the sins they commit.

---

They look pitiful.

Their mouths were full of foods as if they had not eaten several years. Their clothes has bloodstains that looks fresh yet and they have visible scars across their bodies. It looks like they have also not taken a bath for months. Their eyes were swollen as if they were crying incessantly. Their bodies is at it's weakest. They looked tired, physically and spiritually.

See? This is what I'm talking about. Phoebe may attempt to poison Phoenix but whose fault do they think is it? They neglected Phoebe after finding out that Phoenix is a once in a lifetime prodigy. They gave her a bad environment. A house that needs to be renovated because it looks like it would collapse in no time, a leftover foods that can no longer be eaten. Dusty clothes with holes.

Secres is not acquainted to the heroine now but she heard of her being the next heir just because she has the magic that an Adolseverse has. Secres is the oldest child of the Adolseverse and that position was meant for her. Saskra is an illegitimate child but she won people's trust easily while Secres needed to prove her worth. Her existence.

The future crown prince that has no one by his side. Due to him being an illegitimate child also, a lady-in-waiting assigned to the Queen at that, of course he needed to go through the Queen's madness. His mother past away two years ago. He has no one. The male lead still haven't made his appearance since he was protected by the King's family and also needed to go through a tough training meant for the next heir of the kingdom.

Rohatyn who everyone deemed as a trash since he was a shy child. Growing up full of judgemental peoples around him and taking advantage of his innocence. Used by many, his mind became terrible. His angelic face turned miserable. His pure mind has been stained by countless peoples. His pure soul became stained.

Yvonne, she was in the same situation as Phoebe. She was neglected. She was jealous. She has a bad environment. But she did not wish for her sister's death. She was accused. Accused for attempting to annihilate the whole Sacrament Clan. Accused for attempting to murder the Sacrament’s family head. Accused for everything she had not done. She tried to explain. But no one believed her. No one trust her.

It's too much for them. You may say that I'm not looking from the other’s point of view but, if I did, then who'll try to understand them? Many have sided to them so who is on this pitiful children's side? Who will hear their side?

No one.

They know that more than anyone themselves. There is no hope for them. They will only meet nothing but despair, pain, curse, and darkness.

“Now that you've finished eating, why not take a bath and rest first?” this is not the right time to train them yet. They'll die if I do. It'll be too much for them.

I showed them the way on their rooms and one by one, I bathed them. Their clothes were already prepared. I bought them clothes in one of the towns on the way here.

And before I knew it, it was already midnight.

“I know you're all tired and sleepy but, you really need to see this. Since this will be your new home. Your true home.”

The children were looking above the sky where the milky way appears.

Amazement was seen in their faces. Their mouth agape from the view they have never seen before. Their eyes twinkled at the sight. Suddenly, tears escaped from their eyes and they all looked at Ravana.

“Thank you, mister.” at once they said as they closed their eyes once smiled immensely.

They feel home. They feel warm. They feel hope. They were now looking forward to their futures. They feel the emotions they thought they have forgotten about.

Ravana smiled unconsciously seeing the children looked very happy making the children feel warm.

If darkness and evilness is the only path for them, then why not embrace it? If it's only the path that will accept them, why not take it?