Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Sɪx

The three were looking at Ravana who is now smiling as if he did nothing suspicious. He's at it again, playing dumb. Can't they punch him at least once?

Ravana's aunt, Hilise was now fuming in anger but kept herself quite. She can't manage to yell at Ravana now since this is their first time seeing Ravana again for a long time. At least give him time to explain.

Surely there is a reason for him doing this. He's not dumb enough to do it for no reason, right? Right? She looked at Ravana’s mother which is her brother's wife. All her hopes were emptied after realizing this mother's parenting.

Ah, life surely is........

“So, what did you do?” Hilise’s one brow arched and drank the tea Ravana made.

Ravana know that he has no escape and he started explaining at them from the start until the end.

And while Ravana is having a hard time because of the sudden arrival of the three, he's not the only one.

“Who are you?! You even tried to make us drink a sleeping potion! Don't you know me!? I'm the general of the west, Claymore!” the said general is complaining for about ten minutes already. Ravana’s disciples felt that their ears would have exploded already just in a few minutes listening to the general's annoying complaints.

You could literally see their veins popping out of their body. In just a few seconds they would not tolerate the behavior of this effing general. However, the general remain ignorance about the darkening reaction of the kidnappers. His brother that got dragged along with him is now giving him a look of warning to not provoke the kidnappers, unfortunately, this news never passed from the general's side as he was busy annoying the kidnappers. Or should he say oldnappers.

Just as the kidnappers was about to snap, the door was slammed by someone.

The two dogs of the Imperial Family is surprised seeing the person who interfered. Isn't that the person the higher-ups are so afraid of?! Even going as far as breaking the balance of their kingdom just to get rid of him. He is known dead for a month now which made the higher-ups relieved. At first they were so confused why the higher-ups were so scared of the trash of Blackwells, but now, they can definitely see why.

A three silhouette was seen behind the trash of the Blackwells. The general froze on his spot. Although the higher-ups also had their suspicions about them, they brushed it off after knowing that the trash of the Blackwells died. He can't absorb this in a day, especially since they now own the trust of the citizens and the public.

“You must've been surprised, dear general of the west.” the twin sister of the trash of the Blackwells said.

The general saw the whole members of this mysterious group whose goal is unknown. He then started to recognize the others. The said trashes of each prestigious families their kingdom had. The other who has been kidnapped along with him is sleeping deeply since they have drunk a sleeping potion.

“Ah, what should we do?” as she slowly smiled like a predator looking at her prey, the general's throat feels as if it was dried. His brother seemed to have fainted after feeling the unknown magic emitting from the man who has a violent hair and a pair of a dominating but also intimidating purple eyes. The same look as his twin.

The general was so lost in his thought that he did not notice that someone is approaching him.

“But it's a good thing that it's you, you know?” Heather sweetly said while licking the bottom of her lips. She held Claymore’s chin up making an eye contact.

The general looked confused but he doesn't know why his heart was beating so fast. So fast that it might explode anytime.

“You know it too, right?” the general understand what she meant.

But he won't and would never accept.

Because seeing them all in the same group, the general felt a strange feeling. The same feeling his enemies is feeling.

Why?

He knew it, even from the start, but wanted to lie to himself. He wanted to do nothing but hid that fact to himself now. He wanted to deny it. He wanted to just forget everything that happened.

“Thank you for all your hard work.” that sweet but a hint of dangerousness voice is hunting him. It was playing in his mind endlessly. The general is obviously nervous, scared of something that will be revealed but shouldn't be revealed, he don't want to hear it, he heard her mutter a word, a word that felt like a curse. That's why he doesn't wanna hear it.

“Traitor.”

An imaginary thread seemed to have been cut in half.

Claymore’s hazel eyes turned pearl and his body growing bigger. A red aura can be seen floating and circling around him. His blonde hair also turned white and his pale skin color turned more pale.

A sound of chains clashing can be heard as if someone is breaking it. Magic circles appeared in the room. A certain disaster is coming for them.

Before a disaster could even strike, blood came out of Claymore’s mouth. He was stabbed by dark spikes with a highlights of red. He looked at the man beside the wife of the head of the Blackwells. The man’s left eye turned into color red. Although it was covered by a strands of his hair, it was quite obvious.

“That’s enough for now.”