Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Nɪɴᴇ

"Eh?" is my only reply.

"Oh, it was a joke. Hahaha, funny right?" who's this idiot? I don't remember the novel having an ignorant prince.

Wait, didn't he said he's Ashcreigh Liviticus Solstice? Then, isn't he the male lead? If he's the male lead, what in the world happened to him!? What happened to the cold, aloof, tyrant, and indifferent prince?

A piece of memory from my past life came,

[Craigh, the crown prince, is the illegitimate child of the king, taught the innocent Ash how to act like a prince with dignity and pride. The other one listened diligently in avoidance of being the next heir to the throne so that he will not be caught up with wars.

The Queen doesn't mind if her child know nothing about the cruel world outside but since there is Craigh, the son of that lady-in-waiting slut, she had to pressure him to secure her son's and her position.]

I see. So this is the outcome, huh. But who the hell would expect that he would turn out into a big idiot?! Isn't this too much? He's still the main character so maybe he still has some hope left.

"Rave, don't you think the butler of the king is ugly?" 

Blood spilled out of my mouth.

There's no hope left for him!

I calmed down myself and fix my posture and expression.

“Your Highness, it is not right to insult them in public.” I warned him. Who knows when someone might be listening and thought that I’m teaching him bad manners, to a prince at that.

“Why? I’m just saying the truth.” he stared at me as if saying he had done nothing wrong. Fuck.

“Forget it your highness, today, I will be teaching you the correct manners and how to addressed others correctly. I am also in charge of your etiquettes.”

“Etiquettes? What’s that?” I badly wanted to slam my head to the wall.

---

“Why do I need to learn this?” he said as he stomp his right foot.

“It is for your future and for the future of your kingdom.”

He was on the verge of crying but still continue to complain. “Why do I need to worry about this kingdom?! Why can't mother and father just have another child?!”

Tears flow from his eyes and he snot right in front of my fvckin– ehem handsome face, some fluids flew to my face. What's more is that he used his own bare hands to wipe his snot which just resulted the fluids spreading more into my face. Fucking disgusting.

I stop myself from showing any emotions that would literally made this idiot male lead cry.

“Manners, your highness.” I said it in a very cold voice. But it seems, I’ve made a very bad choice.

I was flashed away by his tears that exploded like a water on a firetruck and I can almost feel the pain on my back when I was hit on by something.

Fuck. Such a disastrous day. I am very much stress. Really.

Seems like coming here is a bad thing. I sighed admitting my own mistake. I plan to be the king's butler to know more but here I was, being the dumb prince’s nanny.

Haist. There's nothing I can do now. Let's just accept and surrender my faith. And fine, I'll teach him become a fine young man. As a man who raised certain children who aren't even his, maybe nothing will go wrong to teach a child who is ignorant about the world. After all, all kids in his eyes are the same. They are all equal.

“Your highness, Let us start your lesson next week. I will give you time to adjust and adapt because I certainly will not be your normal butler.” I eyed his every movements and saw that he was about to complain but I won't let it slide this time. He is in a dangerous position he don't understand.

“You must understand the position you're in, your highness. Then I'll excuse myself to prepare things for next week. See you around. I will handle all the things in your palace so other maids will be dispatched in a different palace. Goodluck.”

I turned my back and did not saw his expression, not that I care. He is the crown prince, and I am his butler, for now.

•••

|ASURA’s Point of View|
(If you forgot him, he is one of the people kidnapped by Ravana’s disciples and also turned out to be reincarnated)

I wonder how that bastard is doing. He is stirring up things and do the villain’s most dangerous tactics. Anyway, he's better off dying.

I hope he really does get caught. I plan to be this world’s greatest villain but I think it will be quite impossible if we have a hidden villain here. Not good for me. Being a villain is my dream since kid. I was even dreaming as the greatest villain of the world back then and I think I might achieve it now when I was given the chance. So just fcking get caught by someone.

I will not heed to his plan and would most likely destroy his plans by what? Making an alliance with those idiots? No. Never.

Let's just say I will obey him for some time and wait for the right timing. I can be the super hidden villain here. The villain of the villains. Just thinking about it makes me feel so good ah-

“Master say you five will follow him soon after one month by becoming each highest household's scholars. You will be disguised as someone else with the pills he made. We wish you the best of luck.”

Do you really wish us the best of luck? Why do you sound like you want us to shit our work?

(Warning ⚠️: lots of cursed words here)

The kid smirked and said with a teasing voice, “If you mess up then you are real shit and eat shit dumb mf's.” th-this shit!

He just learned that awhile ago from me and now he's using it against me?! This motherfucker dare to! Prepare to die bastard! Like bastard, like asshole!

Full of shit ah! I'll teach this motherfucking asshole!

KAMEHAME---” before I could even continue, someone kicked my stomach.

“Oy that's my skill! How dare a mere human like you use it!” ah this plagiarism shithole.

“Plagiarizing, shithole?”

“Ah, you dare?!”

•••

Author's Note: the chapter is short and is unedited. I can't keep up with my schedules and sorry for everything. The five chapters will be delayed until the author is free. The author is confident that time but didn't think there would be so much schoolwork and did not expect to have time at all so the author can't update. See you soon. Our vacation is coming in the next three months so the five chapters may come true and other stories will be updated in a short amount of time. The problem is it will be short for the lack of time.