Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Fɪᴠᴇ

"Sister." Ravana turned behind so he could see his sister, or rather the three.

They were healthy and unscathed. There were also no wounds or scars, something that ease Ravana's feelings. It means no one touched them. No one hurt them while he was away.

Ririka, Athenra, and Sheldan looked at Ravana as if they wanted to hear an explanation and ask a question which Ravana immediately understood.

"Have a seat first, I'll make a tea and explain everything afterwards. Feel free to ask any questions and feel at home." The three sat at the couch Ravana pointed. Ririka then moved to a sofa in front and lie down completely enjoying what Ravana said 'feel at home'.

Athenra and Sheldan sighed at Ririka's action. "How shameless." They thought and heaved a sigh for another time again.

---

The six were currently watching the great general of the west and their targets fight each other. It is hard for their targets to win since almost all war knights of the west were with Claymore, the great general of the west.

They breathed a sigh of relief as Claymore attacked the one behind them. It means they're not discovered yet. It was really breathtaking when they thought they were the ones Claymore was pointing with a sword. They almost had a heart attack.

Back to the present. Yve Sacrament is currently fighting the great general of the west while the rest of their target was fighting Claymore's knights. Although the five looked to be at a disadvantage considering there are almost thousand of knights inside the castle waiting for their turns to defeat each of their targets, they were holding out pretty well.

The six are thinking of a solution on how to get their targets while they wait for their targets to finish off the knights in the west brought by Claymore.

When they noticed that the enemies were slowly losing, a great plan came to their minds. Now, they just need to wait for their enemies to completely disappear. The great general of the west seemed to be at a disadvantage too so the one who has the highest advantage right now is them.

But they were a little bit confused. They just noticed this but, why aren't their target using their powers? Don't they have powers? No, that's impossible. Their clan wouldn't have let them live then. Then if not that, is there something else?

That thought faded when in a blink of an eye the great general of the west were being held as a hostage towards his soldiers. They saw Yve Sacrament's sword which is a holy sword since his family is one of the Great Temple's associated-- no, allied clan with blood dripping continuously.

Claymore's stomach seemed to have been pierce by Yve Sacrament's holy sword. His knights were stunned and is unable to move from their position. Yve is holding Claymore's collar since his magic armor had disappeared when he was pierced by Yve's sword.

Their targets took that to their advantage and attacked Claymore's knights.

Seeing that his knights were dying by the hands of this unsaid traitors, anger rose up from his body and wanted to fight this traitors but he also is unable to move because his wound is keeping him from doing it.

Clastere, Claymore's brother and right hand man is now full of anger but can't do anything since this traitors might do something to his brother. He gritted his teeth and clenched his fist as he saw how they were losing and that he can't even do anything. Yve Sacrament's sword is aimed at his brother's neck and just one moved, his brother will surely die.

Until the knights of the west were wiped out leaving only Clastere and Claymore, a sudden magic circle engulfed and trapped them. Suddenly, a huge sand barrier appeared and six figures were seen but their appearance can't be recognized.

They felt a sting on their head which hurts very much even if it's only a second and a sound of an unknown silence but hurt their ear so much that it bled. The shocked people tried to used their powers but everything came to an end when needles started to increasingly pierced them in every part of their body.

A large portal appeared and it sucked them inside. Before they lose their consciousness they saw the appearance of the mysterious six figures they thought was dead. And one more man that everyone wished to die.

"We had our suspicions but..... it's true. Damn you."

A faint wicked smile carved to the man's lips and mouthed, "Playtime's over, bastards."

---

"Hide their bodies in one of the rooms in basement. We have a guests." Ravana ordered his disciples who just came back from their mission.

The six nodded and wondered who the guests was. Is is someone close to their master?

The six turned their attention to the seven who were lying on the ground when they noticed one moved.

"I'll get the sleeping potion." one offered and quickly searched for the said potion.

They tied them and went to the basement pulling them using the anti magic rope they used.

~~~

Sorry if this chapter is short. I'm kinda busy this past few weeks since school had started already.

This chapter is also unedited and sorry if it looked rushed especially in the fight scene since this is my first time making an action story. The author is an amateur and still having a hard time in words and grammars.

Updating may take a while but I'll update once a month. Having five chapters is already a blessing for me since update has always been hard for me. I also put my other stories in Hiatus to focus mainly on this story since this is my story that only has a clear plot. The others..... uhm... still confused?

Another sorry so please forgive this unskilled author 🤧