Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Eɪɢʜᴛ

Today, Ravana is training his disciples.

He was thinking that maybe he should teach them the steps of cursed spells already. He's also thinking if they are already allowed to learn the Schielvere Magic, similar but far more dangerous than Cursed Magic. A stage of magic to achieve the Omnipotent Magic.

(Some things are fabricated by the author)

A spear flew in front of the disturbed Ravana but since he has quick reflexes, he jumped, dodging it perfectly. Before he even had the chance to land down, a bunch of dagger was thrown to him, he was shaken up and Ravana’s disciples used that chance to take him down. Or so they thought.

They quickly revealed where they were hiding and was ready to attack their master at the thought of defeating him this time after many tries, but time has not come yet. They would need to live hundred years to achieve that. A vicious smirk came from their Master's lips and before they realized the sudden turn of the tables, they were on their knees in an instant.

“Still early, my kids.” Ravana teasingly said to his disciples who were now squirming from the pain he brought unto them.

They knew this would happen. It's expected but they were still disappointed.

The three hours fight has finally ended. But they weren't down because that training was meant to strengthen their stamina's. Even if Ravana is just messing with them, they were grateful to received this kind of training.

“Woah, it's been a long time since I've seen a decent fight! I knew these kids could pull it off!” claimed Zachary whose eyes were shining. The others nodded in agreement. It is true though, it’s quite rare to see an interesting fight like this. One may not be serious but they still put on a good show.

They praise the kids when they got back with a teasing that got a little out of hand resulting an explosion at a certain place. The place was quickly restored by Sheldan since she has a restoration magic. A useful magic, indeed.

Heather brought a healing potion and use it to Ravana’s disciples saying she wanted to train them. His disciples agreed and his aunt and mother also said they will help those kids improved because they have a big potential.

The Six R’s were left outside since the general and his brother were imprisoned in their house.

“So, what are your next plan?” said Shin while crossing his legs and drinking tea. That question aroused the attention of the others.

Looking at him with such curiousness, he chuckled and casually answered.

“I’m planning to stay in my homeland for some month.”

The five smirked. When was the last time since they feel this thrilled?

---

Ravana is currently wearing a disguise as he entered his enemies’ lair.

---
This so I won't have a hard time describing

---This so I won't have a hard time describing

---

It’s the complete opposite of my appearance. I did this on purpose to avoid suspicions because people who has dark hairs were considered evils.

Who said that was one of the officers who wanted to ruin me but they didn't know that they were ruining the lives of others because of having a dark hair.

So the others had to dye their hair colors into light colors.

I’m nearing the office application so better to prepare myself now.

When I opened the door, I saw the king’s secretary who looks like he didn't get sleep for months. For sure he’s not getting enough rest since the king kept making orders such as unnecessary preparations. Though I might say that his instinct is quite good, it's not good enough.

It’s a good thing I can hide myself even without using spells.

“Are you the scholar from Solistic Academy?” he asked while looking carefully at my documents, fake documents to be exact.

I nodded while politely answering, “Yes.”

He examine my whole body looking at me from head to toe.

“Well, it seems so. Follow me.” he went outside and guided me from another palace. The second prince’s Radient Palace?

I just followed him and noticed that we're in a green house. There is a table in the side and a boy drinking tea.

“Your duty is to protect the crown prince and teach him the etiquettes of how a real prince should act. I’m sure the Solistic Academy taught you that before sending you here.” no. My disciple just manipulate their memories. And wait, how did I become the second prince’s butler? I thought I’m gonna be appointed as a butler to the king’s palace? Hmm.....

It did tell that they were looking for a trustable butler but did not tell specifically where so I’m not sure. But, shit men! I’m sure I'll have a hard time sneaking out to the king’s palace.

As I was on my deep thoughts, I didn't notice the boy in front of me around the age of my precious disciples. And he seems kinda familiar also?

“I am Ashcreigh Liviticus Solstice. Please to meet you.” he said that but his face doesn't seemed pleased at all.

I bow before introducing myself.

“Good day to you, your highness. My name is Lightstar Ravenous, I prefer to be called Raven.” it was my crazy sister’s idea. I was supposed to be called Star but I will not go that far since that just means I’ll be embarrassing myself.

“So, uh, Raven.” I raised my left brow for him to continue.

“Stop stalking me. Even going this far just to get my attention, enough. I hate it and of course, you. Just give up on me because in the end, you will only regret it.”

Again, what the fuck?

---

So I made an early update for this month. But I just can’t stop writing so I decided to update this. Treat this as a surprise gift from me.

Following chapters will also be short. You know, school works. Always busy. But I assure you that I won't stop updating.