Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Eʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

"I wonder how brother is doing right now." Heather's low statement grabbed everyone's attention.

In fact, they are all curious as to how Ravana is doing since he was not sending letters as he promised to.

"How should we know?" Shen just really wants to interrupt the sad atmosphere that was slowly building up but instead, he gained various glares.

A lightbulb suddenly appear on one of the abducted's head. "Since we don't know, how about we give him a visit?" Yve with a devilish smirk suggested. Perfect! This is the right timing!

"Aren't we still supposed to appear after a month?" Zachary commented clearly confused about Yve's suggestion. Ravana will surely get mad if they didn't follow his plans, although he really didn't care about him getting mad, he was more scared of the afterwards because he is very much sure no one would get unscathed especially to them, the abducteds.

"I didn't say we would visit him with us disguising already." He stretched his arms and yawned before he added, "I'm saying, how about we attack? Let's give the king and the clans a small problem, I'm sure Ravy would not object, they need distractions." Yve was feeling smart and intelligent at the moment. The feeling just continue to rise more when he saw the other's reactions. The feeling of a victor.

The distraction Yve was saying is that higher-ups were keeping watch of places they used before and some of their important belongings and stuffs that was left in the said places. They are pretty sure it wasn't stolen yet for the reason of knowing the higher-ups' careful and slow procedures when it comes to things like this.

"That sounds a little troublesome." Asura looks a little troubled. It's not like he didn't like the idea, it was because his wounds aren't fully healed yet after his fight with Shin one week ago. The same goes for the other one. Therefore, they are in a position where invading is a bit risky and it's not like they want to be left in the hide out either. They also know how strong the kingdom's knights is.

"Well, don't be disappointed too lmuch. We can discuss a plan for you two--" Yve cuts his words as if remembering something.

"Of course, we can only have a plan if we all agree with my suggestion." he is feeling a bit nervous right now. He isn't sure about the other's decision and his confidence that was almost overflowing earlier scattered and even seemed nonexistent.

"So..... Do we all agree?" there was a trace of doubts in his voice. Now his confidence is almost nowhere to be seen.

Doubts were disappearing in people's mind because it's true they cannot rely on one people only whom they aren't sure if he's really safe or not.

Finally, the others have already decided and agreed to Yve’s decision. If they are the villain's now, then this kind of occurrence should be normal for them. After all, a great grand entrance is to make the villain cool, is what the five abducted think, but we should call them part of Ravana’s group now since they have already forgotten that they were abducted.

The first to think a plan is none other than the one who suggested it. There are some flaws halfway in making a move but since he is not alone, the holes in the plan was immediately back up by the others. They aren't completely dumb. Just acted like one.

---

They are now getting ready for the attack in the said place. They have position their selves and some already aim to their targets. They plan to reduce some of their enemies somehow but if no one was killed, it's fine too since it was not their goal to begin with.

The goal is to make a distraction and divert the attention of people to the palace that would place Ravana in a difficult situation.

"The manor of Marquess Harris is clear, we can rob some fortune." Secres who was working with her spatial dimensions to watch the south west of the Solstice Kingdom reported. She is currently watching 7 different powerful manors and found that one can be invade.

"Harris Estate? The second to the greatest supporter and investor of the kingdom?" Hilise asked making sure she heard it right. She once worked with the Harris’ due to an order from their family and was once in contact with them. From what she knows, the Harris Estate does not attack in front but in behind. Not to mention they are always on guard because they know they'd be targeted by different assassins.

From that moment, Hilise realize that something is off. Although the formation is almost the same when she worked with the said estate, this time since no one was on guard, something inside the estate must be going on. And because missing guards is normal in the Harris Estate due to them lacking guards in their different business places, it made it hard to Hilise if something is really going on inside or if the guards were on watch, thus, she decided to take the safest way.

"Leave it alone first, watch for at least five minutes and if someone was spotted even a second outside the estate wearing a uniform that Harris’ prepared for their own servants, forget robbing them."

It's a good things that she worked with them once, otherwise they might not have known what would have happened to them if they were rush and just attacked the estate to rob them.

"Yvonne, what's on your side?" Rohatyn who was tasked to guard the spies asked Yvonne’s side who seems to be the most quite right now.

"The king is with the Adolseverse’s Head Leader. From what I see, the king is wearing a cloak with a hood hiding his face but I can distinguish it, while the head leader of the Adolseverse seems a bit panicked."

Everyone is silent. What business does he have to do with them? If it was a normal visit then he would just come there formally. Moreover, the head leader is also panicked, what could be the one causing it?

"Wait, I think I can read their conversation." Yvonne’s ability is mind reading by looking at one's eye but it doesn't need to be the same for the other party, what's more is that she can also transfer the thoughts or conversation to others which make it more valuable and useful than how it originally was.

"Head Leader, where's the thing you promised me? Where is your first daughter?"

"Ah, Beloved King of the Sun, right now we have a problem and my daughter is missing---"

"Fool! You made a promise with me six years ago! She will be the sacrifice for my powers to go stronger!"

"Beloved jahhdjo of tiegwmle Sun, akdkodhbfkwoaodhnrnalalhe."

"Head woosbrjelsos."

The conversation ended when Yvonne stopped using her abilities.

"I’m sorry. It looks like one of them put a barrier to cover their conversation, I can't use my abilities any longer." Yvonne apologized to everyone but it seems their minds were all going somewhere. Especially Shen, Yve, Shin, Zachary, and Asura .

"Cease the plan in the Midwest, Yvonne you can go with Phoebe in the Mideast. Craigh, you go with us in attacking the king’s palace. Our mission to get the Holy Light Artifact will be earlier than planned."

With that, everyone started moving simultaneously.

---

[Update from January.]

(Forgot to put this earlier but anyway, congrats for reaching 10k reads! I, myself is surprised and it goes beyond my imagination! A lot of thanks for those who read and support this story! Luv, author (๑♡⌓♡๑))