Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴇɴ

|RAVANA’s Point of View|

One week has passed and today will be the day the dumb prince’s tutor will start. I will not let him do things as he pleases unless he already learned. I'm going harsh this time because my blood boils seeing ignorant peoples.

“What do you want me to do with this much books?” he asked irritatedly while trying his best to look very upset. Sadly, it won't work on me because I'm already immune.

“Well, you just need to study and memorize everything.” I said as I look at the books in his table encouraging him to study.

“No! How am I supposed to memorize this in one day?” he complained as he pointed the 50+ books in his desk.

“Who said you'll memorize it in one day? You have to memorize it in five hours at the very least. You have other things to do after that. I think I already warned you last time, hm?” I answered pointing out the obvious things. I know myself he will memorize it in no time because he has the protagonist's halo. Everything should be easy for him since of course, he is the male lead. Every protagonist has talent in everything.

“Anyway you should start now before I change my mind and decide not to let you eat lunch.” a sadistic smirk formed on my lips. It's enjoying teasing him. Lemme tease him while I still can.

“So mean!” he pouted but soon started as fast as he can when he saw my evil smirk.

Which is the next one again, hm? Ah, right. Etiquette. Since he doesn't know how to act like a prince, I will teach him myself, the way I know.

I don't even think I'll be needing other's help. I also think this is a good thing. We'll have more benefits this way. There is no need to rush things now that it has turned out like this. We'll have more time preparing and I don't think we'll get discovered soon.

I encountered a maid on my way back but she looks worried. I arched my brows. Didn't I said I'll take care of the prince alone?

W-will the young master be alright?” the prince may act ignorant and spoiled but there are still few people who cared for him.

“He’ll be fine. Now get to work.” I kicked the maid out before the prince heard her. She'll be a disturbance to him.

I was about to leave as well when I noticed something. Hmm. More work for me I supposed?

---

“So, who sent you here?” I asked the man in front of me. I considered him, an intruder. But, for an intruder, he has a very nice face which is kind of unusual. Surprisingly, the boy looked around thirteen years old, maybe the reason why I hesitated in killing him?

He has feminine features but you wouldn't mistaken him as a girl. He is wearing an all black attire which stood out because it is still afternoon. An old-fashioned villainous attire to be exact. His skin is white but looks whiter than normal and smoother for men.

“Hmph!” right. I covered his mouth. How dumb of me.

I removed the cloth covering his mouth but my hand met with an unexpected action by him.

Who would actually thought that he would bite my hand?! It even hurt more because I didn't think he would have fangs underneath his covered mouth!

So that's why he was wearing a mask that only covers his mouth! It must be his secret weapon!

After a while, I discovered there was a poison attached in his fangs. Yeah, a poison. A poison!?

I pulled my hand from his buried fangs and immediately knock him out before siping out the poison that was injected to me by his two fangs.

Damn! What a fucked up kid!

“You deserve it!” I thought he was knocked out?

I slapped him because I was irritated by his face. And there I'm sure that he was really knockout.

Tsk. How problematic.

Raven! Is everything okay?” Did the prince heard it? Crap! Need to hide the body real quick!

As if luck was on my side, I saw a little hole behind a painting enough for this motherfucker to fit in.

I heard the door opened and someone walked in.

“Raven? Are you talking to someone? Who are you talking to? Didn't you kick out all the maidservants?” As if that's not enough, he grabbed my right arm which resulted in me, facing him now.

“What?” I saw his face looking at me as if he saw something creepy.

“Uh... Have you gone crazy already? Look, I know you, my butler, is a strange one but I didn't imagine it to be this strange! Talking to the air... D-do you need a doctor? I can help you get one--” I already cut off his words probably because only annoying things are coming out.

“Don’t need one. I'm just having a piece of mind and somehow a rat with big teeth came out suddenly and bitten me when I’m spacing out because I am questioning my whole existence, yeah.” This is enough right? It's all believable, right? Nothing suspicious. I am not suspicious. I did not meet someone who has fangs and came from somewhere to assassinate the prince.

I am innocent. I did not slap someone who looked about 13 years old clearly ten years younger than me. Plus, it was his fault. He was intruding so my actions are justified and I did not do something wrong. I believe in age equality.

“Really? You look kind of pale... I'm worried. You might passed your virus to me.” Excuse me?! I see... It seems I might really murder someone right now!

Before I could get my pocket knife, out of a sudden a sneeze was heard behind the painting.

Fuck this motherfucker!

I'm trying to save his life from the prince and this is what I get?! I saved you from execution because I'm distracted by your face-- because you look young and this is how you repay me!?

“Raven...” wait, no no no! What about my plans!? Wait! Let me do what I need to do first! Why do I have so many problems? Ah! I'm so frustrated ah!

“Did the painting just sneezed?”

I forgot he's dumb. How could I.

•••

A/N:

So this is the update from December and following updates from months is still on going. Until the end or last week of April I'll be busy but I promise I'm not going to stop updating. After I finished the story which still has a long time to go, I plan to revise and edit each episode and may change some things I find not quite fit in the story.

Goodluck, thanks for reading and not leaving this story! Lots of love ❤️😘 from author and keep safe!