Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Sᴇᴠᴇɴ

-Solstice Kingdom-

Everyone has no even a pinch of clue about the general of the west missing.

All they know is that he was sent into a dangerous mission including his whole army. So it was predicted to take longer than expected.

But the Solstice Kingdom's king is panicking since all of the spy he sent to observe the general have lost all of their connection with him. It was cut off.

He knew from the start that there is something wrong with the appointed general of the west. From the very start where they first met, he knew better than anyone that the man is hiding something that would bring a disaster from their peaceful kingdom.

Now that he can't keep an eye to the general, he's worries just grew even bigger. Although he wanted to removed that man from his position, that man is personally appointed by his father who saw a big potential from the man. His father's influence is so big that even if he's the current king now, the previous king's order is still an absolute.

The clans residing in the capital took noticed of the strange behavior of the king in the past few days.

The king rarely pays attention to their proposals these days and he seemed a bit cautious. Although he really is a cautious person, it was not to the point almost ignoring everything and turning down every requested audience. He refuses to meet everyone personally, thus sending letters is the only way to communicate.

The lower clan leaders were furious because of the unexpected act from the king while the higher clan leaders had their own suspicions. The king's family, the previous king and queen were also worried as they knew their son well and he would never cowardly hide. The current queen and the other consorts were scared for their own protection and hide at their own palaces if by any chance, this cowardly act of the king might kill them.

The king knew everyone had notice it but paid no attention to it and continue to pretend like nothing happened and that it was a normal thing. Since young, his instinct and premonition had always been ninety nine point nine percent accurate.

Today, he was planning to construct a 200 meters walls in his palace as a protection. Many officials object since it will be very hard and needed a hundred years to be built completely and the king ordered to finish it in five months but the king didn't even bother listening to them. In the end, it was followed and his workers started working hard sincerely as the pay is quite big.

Even though that order is just an hour ago, it spread like wildfire throughout the whole kingdom.

Normal people started to apply and was quickly accepted not even checking each one's identity whether they are suspicious or not as they lacked workers. Peoples with magics has more pay than normal peoples since they were more helpful than normal peoples.

Money for the Imperial Family is not a problem since they were naturally rich. Add the money collected by the former king that was never spent for the kingdom, they weren't lacking in money.

Therefore the Solstice Kingdom is at it's weakest state but since there were big clans residing in the kingdom, the other kingdom wouldn't even think of attacking them even if the kingdom is at it's weakest state. The kingdom may be at it's weakest state but not the people living there.

---

In a peaceful paradise, a certain fancy and eye catching house, inside it's one room, a projector is playing in a big white wall showing the movements of the Solstice Kingdom's king.

Ravana is sitting calmly while drinking the coffee his disciple made for him. He was also with the other five who were also reincarnated in this world. They were also calmly drinking their coffee as if they weren't abducted after knowing Ravana's plan. The general is imprisoned and have not wake up yet since their last meeting.