Chapter 5 - All Aboard

*parseltongue*

'talking'

It was some time after the Express left the station a knock pulled Harry out of his book, 'come in', Draco Malfoy, an Italian boy and a pug faced girl walked in 'oh, hello Dorian' Draco smiled  'hello Draco' 'well, you aren't going to introduce us are you? rude' the girl smirked as Draco flushed 'well, this' Draco pointed to the Italian boy 'is Blaise Zabini, and the sassy idiot is Pansy Parkinson' 'Drama queen' pansy retorted 'well, guys this is Dorian Peverell' 'Peverell' Blaise's eyes widened 'yes' Harry replied coolly 'pleasure to meet you, Heiress Parkinson, Heir Zabini' 'you too, Lord Peverell'  'please sit down, and I hope you don't mind snakes' Harry asked, they nodded, looking curious.

Harry smirked and pulled out Amara, a Magical black mamba, python, basilisk hybrid with startling purple eyes and shiny black scales, *well* Amara hissed threatingly *sorry* Harry hissed back,  *I don't care, Hatching, I want an extra rabbit, and you have to come with me* *You are insufferable, Amara* Harry groaned *I know* Amara cheeked back, Harry looked up from the snake with a self suffering sigh to see three gaping faces 'well' Harry raised a brow 'um' Pansy cleared her throat 'you do know that parseltongue is not a very respected language, and the last person known to speak it was-' 'Lord Voldemort, yes' Harry nodded, while the others winced at the mention of his name, 'oh stop it' Harry scoffed 'Harry, not everyone is used to hearing that name' Draco smiled 'ok' Harry offered a small smile to them before continuing to read until the trolly witch appeared 'I'll take the lot' Harry smiled at her, the witch nodded.

The quardlet were in middle of their second treat when the door was flung open 'you poor idiot, allying yourself with death eater scum' Ron spat 'oh how can I help you' Harry asked politely, if he isn't going to get angry, might as well kill them with kindness 'he is the boy who lived, you should treat him with more respect' the mudblood chided 'is there any proof' Harry asked 'wha- what?' Charles stuttered 'is there any proof that you are the boy who lived' Harry repeated calmly 'of course, I have the scar, Dumbledore said so' Charles started.

'how did Dumbledore know that you were the boy who lived' Harry continued, sounding politely curious, like he wasn't stripping down the wiggle world's savior down, while the other three were trying not to laugh 'ALBUS DUMBLEDORE IS THE GREATEST WIZARD ALIVE' Charlus screamed 'indeed he is, but there are some things left in the Dark' Harry said, smirking 'you' Ron screamed and went for his wand, before he could even reach his pocket, Harry had his wand in his hand and banished them out 'thank you for your time', the moment the door was shut, Draco, Blaise and Pansy started laughing. Well, the latter two started laughing, Draco was cackling very alike to his aunt, 'that was eventful' Harry said drily, the quardlet continued to share jokes and tease each other.

They changed into their robes and Harry discreetly made his staff, wand sized, holstering it under his right hand, and the secondary wand to his hip, and checked his glamour when Draco stared at him, and Harry smirked, much alike Morgana, Draco shuddered and turned away, 'so, which house,  Blaise, Pansy, Draco' 'Slytherin, how about you?' 'Slytherin or Ravenclaw' Harry replied curtly 'four in a boat, come on, four in a boat, all aboard, yeh'll in, all righ', FORWARD' Harry smiled gently when he felt the surge of magic from Hogwarts 'lady Hogwarts, how are you' Harry asked in his mind 'fine, my dear Harry' came the warm reply.

but Harry felt it, it was as though the magic was sick, like it was depleting 'oh, Lady Hogwarts, what's happened to you' Harry asked gently 'the old coot decided to my magic to fuel his', Harry cussed under his breath, 'it will be fine, Harry dear' Hogwarts chided gently, the first years stood in front of the great doors, when Hagrid knocked the door thrice, which was opened by an old witch in green robes, she led to a counter chamber where Harry had once hidden from Arthur, while they were away from Celeste, Harry grinned at the pictures as they bowed to him.

------------time skip to Sorting--------------

'Abbott, Hannah' Prof. McGonagall called, the girl scrambled forwards as Harry smiled at Alister, and Prof. McGonagall slammed the old hat on top of the girl's head 'HUFFLEPUFF'

'Bones,Susan '

'HUFFLEPUFF'

'Goldstein, Anthony'

'RAVENCLAW'

'Smith, Zacharias'

'HUFFLEPUFF'

'Nott, Theodore'

'SLYTHERIN'

'Greengrass, Daphne'

'SLYTHERIN'

'Granger, Hermione'

'GRYFFINDOR'

'Finiggan, Seamus'

'GRYFFINDOR'

'Thomas, Dean'

'GRYFFINDOR'

'Davis, Tracy'

'SLYTHERIN'

'Malfoy, Draco'

'SLYTHERIN'

'Parkinson, Pansy'

Pansy walked up to the platform, a perfect pureblood heiress, expect for the slight twitch in her left eye, McGonagall put the old hat on her head, 10 seconds later, Alaistar screamed 'SLYTHERIN', 

'Perks, Sally-Anne'

'RAVENCLAW'

'Patil, Padma'

'RAVENCLAW'

'Patil, Parvati'

'GRYFFINDOR'

'Potter, Charlus'

the whispers started 'THE Charlus Potter' 'It's him' 'look at his scar', Harry rolled his eyes, Charlus strutted up to the stool, and flopped down, the hat was on for 2 minutes then the hat shouted 'S-GRYFFINDOR', cheers exploded from the other three tables, the Slytherins sneered at him, and Charlus tried to strut but ended up falling flat on his face, the Slytherins laughed.

'Peverell, Dorian', there was whispers around the hall, 'Peverell did she say' 'woah, he's hot' 'PEVERELL'.

Harry walked up, dignified, every inch of a pure blood heir, and sat with a grace even a Malfoy would be jealous of - 

'Hello Alaistar, Long time no see' Harry smirked in his head

'Hello, Harry, how are you?' the hat replied 

'fine, so which one'

'Slytherin or Ravenclaw, you are loyal, yes, but the kind puffs will bore you within a week, and the Gryffindors will be dead within a week' Alaistar chuckled.

'oh, dear, your mate, your Slytherin is stronger than your Ravenclaw, so it's out'

'why thank you' 

'don't trust the headmaster' the hat warned Harry 

'I wasn't planning to, but I have a question, how is it that Dumbledore doesn't know me as the boy who lived, even if he was the only one who was supposed to' Harry asked

'oh that, that would be fate's doing, an accidental burst of magic from you, and boom, he forgets' the Hat replied

'I'll talk to you later, now you should sort me'

'SLYTHERIN'

 the hall burst into applause and Harry turned to Dumbledore, who was staring at him curiously and removed his glamour for a second, flashing his heterochromia eyes, the headmaster paled rapidly as the realization drew on him, 'oh there is soo much more Dumbledore' Harry thought maliciously as he took the seat near Pansy, as Ron Weasley got sorted into 'HUFFLEPUFF', the Slytherin table were snickering at Ron who was wearing bright red and gold robes like Charlus.

'Zabini, Blaise'

'SLYTHERIN'

was the last student to get sorted and McGonagall rolled up the parchment, and Dumbledore stood up to give his annual speech, Harry zoned out most of it, expect picking up 'third floor corridor forbidden' 'die a painful death', barmy old coot telling a school full of curious kids not to go somewhere, that old goat is in for this game...

1216 words/unedited

(a bit long, but I hope you like it)

the Freak