Medea Peverell

'fluff' - talking 

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

The door bounced off of the wall as Bartemius Crouch Senior opened the basement door and walked into a tiny closet hidden behind a painting. 'Wake up, you ungrateful wretch' he hissed at the rope bound, imperiused 23 year old. The boy bared his teeth as he fought the imperious with his waning strength 'She will find me' the boy muttered, his eyes burning with powerful rage before they went back to an unfocused cloudy state. Bartemius Crouch Senior sighed in disgust at his spawn and wondered who he was talking about.

the 'She' who was going to find the 23 year old in the closet was currently hiding behind a couch from her wife, Medea Peverell giggled softly as she tried to hide, having eaten the last treacle tart. ' I know you are in here' boomed Eva's voice through the drawing room, Medea stuffed her tiny fist into her mouth, trying to stop the giggles from escaping. Eva huffed and let out a small smile as the spotted the curly brown locks peeking over the dark red couch. Eva decided to humor her wife and dramatically began searching 'did I loose my wife now' She sighed exaggeratedly before silently sneaking up to the couch where she heard supressed giggles, Eva smiled fondly at that before 'BOO' Medea screamed at her, thinking she was going to get a reaction out of Eva, Eva just stared at her before grabbing her by the waist 'tell me, lil eagle, where is my treacle tart' she asked, Eva didn't care much for treacle tart, she just wanted to see Medea's puppy eyes. And puppy eyes she got, she stared at the pleading caramel eyes of her love as she stuttered to explain where those useless tarts went, Eva couldn't hold it anymore and    kissed Medea, shutting her up. Medea's eyes grew larger before closing and she kissed her wife back gently. 

'Aaah' screamed a loud voice from the door, breaking apart the kissing couple, Eva looked towards the enterance and sighed 'what do you want?' She huffed 'why don't you just go back to being a phoenix?' 'don't be soo sour dear' Medea giggled 'hi Nissie' she smiled at the cringing girl before standing on her toes and squishing her cheeks 'Deaa' Ignis sighed before smiling at Eva, who looked like she was going to murder Ignis for interrupting her, Ignis smirked at her before looking back at the petite human in front of her 'Medea, would you mind if I take some of your Strawberry tarts? You know that I have to tolerate that old fool for the next month, and I wasn't even in the office when Dorian visited!' She huffed dramatically, Medea pouted 'I miss my lil Rian as well' she muttered 'well lemme go get the tarts, Nissie, and don't break anything' she warned the duo before leaving. 

Eva turned to glare at Ignis, who was once again smiling smugly 'I really want to know why you are here!' she hissed 'well, like I said, I did miss seeing Dorian as I was out "hunting" and I wanna see him, you are his mother, here so I wanted to ask you if you could borrow that lil thing for a day' Ignis smiled, Eva sighed and rubbed her nose bridge 'so you interrupted us because of this' she said in a huffy tone 'yes' Ignis replied simply 'You could've just sent an owl' Eva argued 'I didn't wanna' Eva rolled her eyes so far back that Ignis thought she could see her spine 'anyway, How are you?' 'I was great, until you turned up' Eva pouted 'hey, don't be like that' Ignis smiled and squished Eva's cheeks 'HEY! STOB ITTT' Eva screamed before chasing Ignis out of the door, Ignis started laughing before running. 

Medea looked down, seeing her wife chase the chaotic Galathynius around the house, she sighed before levitating herself onto the couch and started munching on chocolate fudge.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

SOOOOO

lots of flooof, I think its pretty good? my first time writing fluff anyway. So, Medea is quite different I think? so to get some confusions out of the way, Medea and Eva are indeed Rowena and Morgana but they have a different POV? like they are in essence themselves but their character and personalities have evolved to fit the 1900's. So, if there are any difference in their mannerisms in Dorian's memories and in the story, that's why. Hope ya'll got that 🤞🏼enjoyyyyyy 

The Freak