Wizengamot - a Black interlude

"thoughts"

'talking'

/owlish/

*parseltongue*

{Lady Hogwarts}

|Lady Hogwarts to everyone|

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Sirius Black sat at the autumn Wizengamot, internally bemoaning his fate, while his expression didn't change except for a twitch in his left eyebrow. Sirius chose to decide his seats to a faction in that session. Soon enough, The session started with Dumbledore calling order, 'I call order to Autumn Wizengamot meeting #2330, Anything new to begin with?' Dumbledore called out, Sirius lit his wand 'I would like to decide my faction' he declared 'very well' 'I, Sirius Orion Black III, hereby declare the Black seats, to the dark faction. So I say it, so mote it be; Etiam flos albus umbram habet tenebras' the silence in the room was deafening, to say the least, the members of the light faction, especially James, were glaring at him, the members of the dark faction were smirking. 

Suddenly, the doors thudded open and in walked Hogwarts' fearsome Potions Master, Severus Snape, 'I Severus Tobias Prince, hereby claim the Prince seats, and declare them to the dark faction. Etiam flos albus umbram habet tenebras' Severus moved next to Lucius, who sat on the right of Sirius, Dumbledore looked shocked and betrayed but continued with the session.

Edgar Abbott, father of Hannah Abbott, procured a bill to restrict werewolves from job stations and prohibiting entrance into apothecaries, and forbidding them from claiming their Wizengamot seats , thereby reducing the werewolves in Magical Britain, Sirius was appalled to say the least, and on the left side, Lady Selwyn was practically vibrating with fury, her son was bitten by a rogue werewolf when he was 4. 

'Any objections?' came Dumbledore's voice, and Sirius lit his wand first 'This is ridiculous,  the Law on werewolves which are already in place caused the raise of werewolf attacks by 75%, and restricting entry into potions stores, quite obviously causes them restriction from Wolfsbane, which is potentially useless without werewolves to use it.' Lady Selwyn then started 'and claiming their wizengamot seats will cause public displeasure and even more discrimination, which is ridiculous.' 

'Might I suggest something else, how about we ask 'Ted Trunks' for their biggest trunks and enchant a forest inside it, much like Newt Scamander's suitcase, covered with anti paw wards, privacy wards, etc. Sell them cheap, so that way the werewolves can lock themselves into the trunk before transforming and they will not hurt anybody' suggested Severus, surprisingly 'I second it' smiled Sirius 'I third it' came Edward MacMillan's voice from the neutral faction. 'Might I suggest that we change it as soon as we can, we wouldn't want another Fenrir Greyback on the loose' Lucius Malfoy said with his usually chilly voice.

there were many lumos' as most of the Wizengamot agreed with Lucius, Dumbledore looked absolutely reluctant but said 'The Werewolf bill of 1981. Changes. Proposed by Edgar Adam Bones. Rejected. Editions. Suggested by Sirius Orion Black III. Ophelia Celeste Selwyn. Lucius Abraxas Malfoy. Edward Florence MacMillan. Approved. Put into Action Immediately.So, I, Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, head of the Wizengamot, say it so mote it be' the magic in the room sparked, then gave out a shining grayish light, 'anything else to be discussed?' when there was no response, 'then, I hereby call this Wizengamot session #2330 to its end. The next session will be held on december 12. Dismissed.' Lucius and Severus corner him immediately, Sirius raises his arm in surrender, 'hey if you both wanna have a threesome with me, not here' the Slytherin's immediately took a step back, disgusted, and Sirius smirked victoriously, 'why, may I ask Lord Black, did you decide after all these years of being undecided' Lucius asked 'I had a reason to decide' 'did you see James Potter's  face when you decided' Severus whispered gleefully, Remus Severus and Sirius had become friends after Sirius apologized and taking care of Odette(Rose). Lucius and Sirius snickered, as the three of them turned to look at James, who was next to dumbledore, seething. When they saw the trio, Dumbledore and James made their way to Lucius, Severus and Sirius. The three shared a discreet look and nodded. This was going to be fun.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~ 

SOO what do you think. I have just finished my exams and I am writing as much as I can. Enjoy.

theFreak