Hogwarts Heir

"thoughts"

'talking'

/owlish/

*parseltongue*

{Lady Hogwarts}

|Lady Hogwarts to everyone|

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

                                                                          dedicated to @shreydave

Dorian sat at the room of requirement going through the body replacement ritual, even if there was a very dark one, it will not help Tom with his sanity because of his less than 1% soul. Now, the one with the founders, which they created required scales from the lake dragon of Erelia, which will restore every part of Tom's soul, Dorian sighed and stared at his defence professor on the opposite couch, immersed in an old parseltongue tome written by Isolt Sayre. 

{Dorian, Tom, Breakfast} came the voice of Lady Hogwarts, Dorian started but Tom continued to read 'Professor, Tom' and the defence professor jumped 'what is it?' 'Breakfast' 'k' Tom stared wistfully at the tome and sighed then stood up making to the exit of the RoR, they went in seperate ways to the great hall.

Dorian saw Theo, Draco and Pansy on the 2nd floor, 'breakfast?' 'um,duh' Draco replied, on the way to the great hall, Dorian wondered if he could mess with Dumbledore, again. Dorian suddenly smirked, eyes gleaming. Today the Hogwarts heir will show themself.

----at breakfast----

{Lady Hogwarts, I as heir of Hogwarts would like to bring back the resorting tradition and every student from 3rd year to 7th year will be resorted.} {very well}Hogwarts replied, smirking | I AM LADY HOGWARTS| came a loud voice,  genderless voice, and the entire great hall jumped | AND I, UNDER THE COMMAND OF MY HEIR, BRING BACK THE RESORTING TRADITION, EVERY STUDENT FROM 3RD YEAR TO 7TH YEAR WILL BE RESORTED| then there was a loud bang, a flash of light, the sorting hat had appeared along with a roll of  parchment |THE RESORTING WILL TAKE PLACE  DURING WEEKENDS | the Hall burst into whispers and Dorian turned to stare at Dumbledore, who was so pale he looked like a ghost, his watery blue eyes losing their twinkle. Dorian then turned his attention to his mate, who was staring at Dumbledore like he was committing this expression for a patronus memory, he suddenly turned and met Dorian's verendant eyes, Tom's own eyes shining like rubies, Dorian nodded once and the glee and amusement doubled. 

Minerva McGonagall sighed from her position next to the headmaster that morning, she stood up, cast a sonorus on herself and announced 'SILENCE!' the whispering ceased 'you all will be resorted this weekend.' a severe look from her cut off any protests, 'please continue your breakfast, and you all will have classes as usual', she exchanged a glance with Severus, who nodded, she sighed again, wondering why she hadn't accepted Tom Riddle's offer to join him.

 Albus Dumbledore shook himself and continued to eat his breakfast, he wanted to talk to Dorian Peverell about where he had been. He hoped that Dorian wasn't raised by Charmdile, or even know her, then again, Little did he know.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

well, I hope you liked it.

The Freak