Chapter 10 - A dumbass interlude

AN: extra chapter because I posted late last week. Enjoy

the Freak

31 october 1981

Albus Dumbledore stared as Lord Voldemort stupified Lily Potter and going towards the cribs, staring at Harry Potter 'it's you' Tom whispered 'well, well' Dumbledore said 'Dumbledore' Tom snarled at him, Albus contemplated, if he hit Voldemort he would defect but if he tried to hit Harry then Tom would act recklessly to protect his mate, making his decision, Albus raised his wand towards Harry, 'Avada kedavra' 'NO' Voldemort screamed, jumping in front of the boy, turning into an ebony mist with a flash of dark magic, effectively making Albus forget that Voldemort was in Harry's scar, and the roof fell down hitting Charles, and a splinter of wood making a 'v' scar on the cheek, Albus shook his head lightly, blinking, as his head became from blurry to clear, he stared at Charles' scar then decided that it was him, Albus pointed his wand at Lily 'renervervate' 'ALBUS, WHAT HAPPENED' 'it's Charles, Lily, he's the boy who lived'..........

BREAKFAST - PRESENT TIME

"what have I done" was Albus Dumbledore's first thought as he saw Dorian Peverell jinx 3 children wandlessly and wordlessly. One was even the boy who lived "is Charles even the boy who lived. No, I can't change my plans now, Charles is the BWL and that's final"  

little did he know