Charlus, What's wrong?

'crucio' - talking

"crucio" - thinking

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

The Potter couple and the old man stared at the red faced young boy on the doorway, taking in his entire appearance, his pink hair, purple polka dotted outfit, the red and yellow clown shoes, the goldfish shaped tattoo's on both his arms. his potato brown skin and the disgusting stench of a extra large dung bomb. Albus Dumbledore snapped himself out of the shock and asked 'Charlus, what's wrong?' 'Peverell, that's what's wrong' Charlus screamed 'what do you mean?' Lily asked 'I saw him on the way here, I asked him why he was coming from the headmaster's office, he told me to mind my own business but then I wanted to know so I asked him but, then, he jinxed me to look like this for the rest of the week' Charlus spoke in one breath, huffing and puffing afterwards. 

Lily sighed, she knew her son was not the brightest lumos there was but honestly? bothering Dorian when he was mad?? She knew that Charlus knew what Dorian was capable of doing, but still provoked him? Lily truly wondered where she had gone wrong but then remembered that she was married to James Potter, she sighed again heavily 'Charlus' she chided 'never wake a sleeping dragon' 'bu-but-he- I demand to know mummy, why was he mad? huh? what did he do to be mad, that lazy idiot' Charlus stuttered angrily, and Lily was done 'CHARLUS POTTER' Lily said 'one more word, you are grounded for the rest of the month.' 

James stared at Lily, its been years since Lily and him had grounded Charlus, which was never, 'Lily surely we wouldn't have to go so far-' he started 'No, James, he needs to learn when and where to talk and not talk' she interrupted him, before walking out of the room angrily. James sighed and turned to Dumbledore, who was still in shock at the state of Charlus. 'Professor?' James called quietly 'Ah James' Dumbledore said, snapping out of his shock 'let me try to reverse it' Dumbledore said before waving his wand over dramatically, instead of going back to normal Charlus' Hair turned an obnoxious neon green, his nose a large red one and his potato brown skin turned a tomato red one. Charlus screamed.

Phineas Nigellus Black was dying of laughter in his portrait, clutching his stomach, pureblood grace all forgotten as he stared at the clown tomato still dying of laughter. "my grandchild was always a prankster", he thought as he tried to stop laughing.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

I don't know why but I wanted this encounter to happen soooooooooooo bad. I hope ya'll like it. Vale Humans 

The Freak