Lily Potter nee Evans 31/10/1981

'Crucio' - talking

"crucio" - thinking 

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

31 October 1981

Lily Potter nee Evans was scared, she was scared the moment she'd stepped out of the floo and saw the thin and lithe structure of the tall snake like creature, Lord Voldemort, the red eyes shone with hidden intent as he fired a, surprisingly, red beam of light at her, and knocking her out.

Lily stood up, wincing at the cramps in her legs, before she realized what had happened, she panicked, looking around for Lord Voldemort, and saw, to her relief, Albus Dumbledore, 'Lily, Charles vanquished the Dark Lord. He is the boy who lived' Dumbledore declared as James, Sirius, Remus, Minerva, Filius, Andromeda and Pomona (Sprout) came through the Floo 'well, now you all are here, I present you, Charles Lilian Potter' Dumbledore beamed at them, Lily immediately gathered Charles in her arms, James, Filius, Pomona and Andromeda walked to Lily, beaming at Charles. 

Lily suddenly noticed that she wasn't paying Harry any attention and was clouded with guilt, she gave Charles to James and nearly ran towards Harry, looking around his body for any bruises or scratches, she didn't notice the thin pink scar on his forehead, or the changed color of his eyes. When she saw that nothing was out of place, or so she thought, she left Harry back in Sirius' arms then went to Charles, her guilt out of the way.