Evangeline Charmedile

'crucio' - Talking

"crucio" - Thinking 

*crucio* - Parseltongue

$crucio$ - Beast speak 

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Evangeline Charmedile stared at her phoenix, exasperated, and it stared right back, looking absolutely smug with herself, and Evangeline didn't know how on Avalon Albus Dumbledore confused a female phoenix to a male one, moreover, she was an animagus.

$Ignis, what did I tell you about coming here now$ $I do not care, Eva, he's a stupid idiot, besides, he didn't even let me see my brother$ Ignis replied, looking absolutely disgusted, $you can see Dorian later on, for Aelin's sake$, 'don't pull mum in this, Eva' Ignis said as she glared lightly at her, shifting back to her Fae-human form. Tall and lithe with gold and silver hair, green and gold eyes, Fae ears, and tall as her father, Ignis Evalin Westfall Galathynius was an imposing thing with numerous magic. Raw magic, also her aunt's favourite off her three siblings, Nehemia, Rhen and Mala, then after so long they had a new brother, Dorian, he was so cute, even now as Rhen liked to point out that Mala was, and that did not end well for him.

Mala had mother's temper, so she was pretty combustible,Nehemia had their father's never-ending patience, so they worked together very well, that and the fact that they were mates. Rhen and his mate, Nesryn and Sartaq's son, Berke took care of Ellewye.

Nehemia was the youngest before Dorian. Even if Fae birth's were extremely hard to get through, the enhancement ritual worked well for her mother to have 5 children though Dorian had to be magically moved because of Albus Dumbledore.

Evangeline stared at Ignis in amusement as she ranted 'Ignis, I understand, I truly do, but we have to wait, at least until Dorian has his mate back to him' Ignis suddenly started 'you do realise that Dorian needs the scales from the lake dragon for the full resurrection ritual'

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

So there you have it, after four months and I publish a sucker chapter, I'm sorry, enjoy.

Thought that I'd let Tom back that easily??

The Freak