Alien Resurr-eggtion

Chris: "Last time on Total Drama Action..." "Fourteen teenagers..." "One engaging host..." "A dilapidated film lot..." "And a whole lot of coin! Ka-ching!" Oh, and did I mention a remote-controlled monster? Ha-ha-ha-ha! I love this show. Some fared better than others. Owen ran for his life but didn't make it very far until he chowed down on fake food props and scored the reward, first pick of the cast trailers. Shockingly, Owen picked the wrong one. The girl's hopes of victory were crushed, along with their new digs. Who will be one step closer to the million bucks? "Find out on another thrilling episode of..." Total Drama Action!

James' POV

We're all in the Craft Services Tent, waiting to be "served" breakfast. Well, most of us. And most of us look in disgust as Geoff and Bridgette make out in front of everyone.

Duncan: Keep the line movin', lovebirds!

Geoff and Bridgette then walk over to their table. They don't even take a break while they continue to kiss each other. Over and over and over again.

DJ: More eggs and bacon for me. Keep "'em" coming, Chef.

Chef: Grrr!

DJ then gets out of the way, not wanting to face Chef Hatchet's wrath.

Duncan: Forgot how hungry I got last week, eating on Chris' wrecked schedule.

Gwen: I know. "Got to the point where I'd kill for Chef's disgusting food." No offense, Chef.

Chef: None "taken."

Chef Hatchet then drops Gwen's scrambled eggs on purpose.

Duncan: You can have my burnt toast, "bigmouth."

Gwen: Judging from that gut, I thought you'd be all over the extra carbs.

Duncan: Ha-ha-ha-ha! Nice.

Trent: You can have my toast, Gwen.

Gwen: Thanks, but I can't take enemy toast.

Trent: Enemies? We're not enemies.

Duncan: In this game, we're all enemies.

Trent: Except for "Me and Gwen." I'll always have her back, no matter what.

Gwen: "Right back at you, babe."

Duncan: I'll remind you two of that when the money's "divvied up."

We then see Owen walking up to Chef, not feeling too good.

Owen: Ugh. No eggs and bacon for me, Chef. "I'll just have this..." *Retches* "...a nice bowl of prunes."

Everyone: *Gasp*

Owen: What?

*Start of Confessional*

James: "Owen's "actually" eating healthy foods! We're in trouble."

Owen: "My, uh... plumbing's been "clogged," ever since I ate all those fake food props. Pressure build-up's killing me. *Rumbling* Come on, colon, don't fail me now! *Squeaks* Oh, I hear bells."

*End of Confessional*

Soon, we see Chris walk in, wearing a red beret and a red ascot, while also holding a green backpack in his hand.

Chris: "Welcome to day two of..." "Total Drama Action!"

As he says "action," he takes out a clapboard and snaps it shut.

Duncan: Are you "gonna" do that every time?

Chris: Yes. Yes, I will.

Duncan: All right, then.