Dial M for Merger

Chris: "Last time on Total Drama Action..." "It was a festival of guts, determination, and sweat, as yours truly put our contestants through their sports movie paces." Only Leshawna was a "little" distracted when her rant about the gang turned up on Courtney's PDA. "And so in the end, Heather, the queen of mean, was sent packing straight to the salon." But there's no time to think about our coifs today. "Instead, we're gonna make the best spy movie ever!" And we might have a few sneaky surprises along the way. Right here on Total Drama Action!

James' POV

We're all outside our trailers as we don't have anything to do.

Leshawna: "Ugh, I keep eating like this, and my booty's gonna get fiddy."

"We all just glared at her after she talked."

Leshawna: See? Now that's not kosher. What's a girl gotta do? I've said I'm sorry about that teensy spa lie a million times.

*Start of Confessional*

Courtney: "And that's the only million Leshawna will ever see. *Mocking Laugh* My lawyers are working on it right now."

*End of Confessional*

Leshawna: "Even my "own" teammates?" Teamies?

Harold: Go, Leshawna. Go, Leshawna.

Leshawna: "Careful; you'll get windburn from moving so fast."

Duncan: "Hey, I don't trust anybody anyway, so, heh..." Biz, as usual, teamie.

Leshawna: "Bleak, yet oddly heartwarming."

Lindsay: Ugh! Door! It's me, Lindsay, from this morning. You remember.

Courtney: Door, meet doorknob!

Lindsay: Oh, yeah!

"As soon as Lindsay tried to use the doorknob, a camera came out of nowhere and scanned her."

Camera?: Intruder alert! Entry denied!

Suddenly the stairs flipped over and turned into a slide, sending Lindsay into a Pit in the ground that opened suddenly. Duncan then goes to the Pit to figure out what just happened.

Duncan: "What the..."

Suddenly, we all see that Duncan was shot in the neck by a tranquilizer dart, causing him to fall into the Pit himself.

Courtney: *Gasps* Dunkie!

Harold: "Dunkie?"

Courtney then goes over to the Pit, but she suddenly gets knocked out by a flying bowler hit that hits her head.

James, Beth, Harold, and Leshawna: *Gasp*

James: Everybody inside now!

And so, we all rushed into the guy's trailer as I closed the door while getting inside. But I accidentally locked Harold out.

Beth: "What's happening?" "Are we gonna die?"

*Start of Confessional*

Harold: "I always knew the producers were mean, but now I think they're "actually" trying to kill us!" "If you ask me, it's a conspiracy to..."

Suddenly, Harold gets knocked out by an intern while he's talking.

*End of Confessional*