Crouching Courtney, Hidden Owen

Chris: "Last time on Total Drama Action..." The cast "were able" to let loose by rocking it, shocking it, and trashing it like rock stars. With an appetite for destruction, Courtney won "invincibility," prompting none other than Lindsay to engineer a coup against Duncan. But when it came time to vote, Lindsay accidentally voted herself off the show. Will Beth survive without her BFF? "Will Owen ever start doing what I tell him to?" "All this and more on another thrilling episode of..." Total Drama Action.

James' POV

It's been a long day since the rock 'n roll challenge; as I was about to fall asleep, I suddenly felt something was on me!

James: Aahh!

I jumped out of my bed to see that there were snails all over me!

Duncan: *Laughing*

James: This is not funny, Duncan!

Duncan: Eh, your right. It isn't funny.

*Start of Confessional*

Duncan: "It's hilarious!"

*End of Confessional*

I then got every snail out of my bed and off of me; so they could get outside.

James: Alright, you little amigos. Off you go.

Suddenly, I felt something on my shoulder; I looked at it to see that it was another snail.

James: You two, little one. As much as I like snails, I have to let you go.

Duncan: Oh boy.

*Start of Confessional*

James: "Alright, Duncan has got to go! I know it would make it two guys and two girls left in the contest, but it would also piss off Courtney."

*End of Confessional*

James: *Yawns* Well, goodnight.

I then closed my eyes and went to sleep only to wake up to a sudden gong ringing loudly. I see that all of us are outside in the middle of the woods.

Beth: What?!

Owen: Holy pizza pockets. Where the heck are we?

Duncan: *Sniffs the air* Oh, man. We're back at Camp Wawanakwa!

We suddenly hear mystical music as the wind blows at us when we see Chris floating in a lotus position to us.

Owen: No way!

Duncan: Whoa!

Chris then performed some Kung Fu moves while floating, and when he finished, we all saw that he was using wires the whole time.

Duncan: Wires! I take back my whoa.

Chris: Honorable competitors. Welcome to the Total Drama Kung Fu Reward Challenge. Shot on location here in the beautiful Japanese woods. Today, we pit girls against boys.

Courtney: No fair, the guys outnumber us three to two.

Chris: Gear down, Courtney. Only two of the boys are competing today. "Owen earned himself a penalty last night when he snuck offset to...uh...go..."

Suddenly, an intern tossed a skateboard to Chris as he caught it.

Chris: Skateboarding.

Owen: What? I never ride something with wheels that small.

Chris: *Gives skateboard to Owen* Yes. You. Would.

Owen: Oh, you mean last night, last night. Right. Ha-ha, yeah. "I...uh...flagged a taxi and went into town to hit the skate part." Check out this gnarly fakey seven-twenty trick.