Million Dollar Babies

Chris: "Last time on Total Drama Action..." Our caveman movie challenges made some people look good. And other people look better. Bald Heather was obsessed with getting hair by any means necessary. "And Duncan fell for Courtney...again!" As their reward, the Grips won a mammoth rack of mastodon ribs, which, due to an on-set accident, may be preserved for the "future paleontologists" instead. Will Heather keep her hair? Will Courtney survive the ire of her teammates? And what will become of her and Duncan? "Find out the answers right now...on Total Drama Action!"

James' POV

*Horn blows*

Harold: I can't take the shelling anymore, Sarge! "I just can't take it!" *Sobbing*

Duncan: Harold, if you added trumpets to your snoring, it's "definitely" time for you to die.

James: I would rather be home than hear you guys complain about trumpets.

Courtney: Hey, that's my PDA!

We then headed outside to see that Courtney was on the ground with her PDA; and Beth.

Beth: *Gasps* I'm so sorry! I must've started sleep-twirling again!

Leshawna: Did she say "sleep-twirling?"

Courtney: That PDA is my legal right in this game. Touch it again, Beth, and prepare to be served!

Suddenly, we see Chris arriving while wearing and playing band instruments.

Chris: Morning, sports fans! Who's ready to put up a good offense?

Chef: Spaghetti, here! Get your pipin' hot spaghetti here!

Chef then tossed balls of cooked spaghetti at every one of us as we caught it, but the spaghetti sauce on it splattered all over our pajamas; he even managed to knock Harold down when he got hit by three of them.

Harold: *Spits out a ball of Spaghetti* Whoa, whoa! That was a spitball.

Chris: That was breakfast.

Lindsay: Pasta for brekkie?

Chris: It's called carbo-loading, contestants!

Heather and Leshawna then went on ahead and started eating their spaghetti.

Chris: Today, you're all going to give two hundred percent in our exciting sports movie challenge!

Harold: You are aware that two hundred percent is a mathematical impossibility?

Chef then throws another ball of spaghetti at Harold's face.

Chris: "Suck that 'ghetti back, you lovable underdogs destined to come back from certain failure." We've got a training run!

"Later..."

After breakfast, we ran for an hour until we arrived at a football field.

Chris: That all you got, sports fans?! Man up! It's time for more action!

Leshawna: Three cups of spaghetti followed by a 3K jog? All I'm ready for is a nap. "...What is this, plastic lawn?"

Chris: Astroturf. "Hellooo?" It's a set. "Today's competition is gonna "require" sweat, guts, heart, and sweat."

Heather: "You said "sweat" twice."

Chris: "That's 'cause it's not just your sweat you'll be dealing with!" "There's Chef's sweat, too..." "'Cause," you'll be pushing him the length of the field. And he just ate a "huge jar of jalapeno peppers," so he's spraying like a gym-class shower.