Rock 'n Rule

Chris: "Last time on Total Drama Action..." James took a big bite of whodunit in our most mysterious episode yet. After the contestants cracked the code of Chris' mysterious message, they stealthily had to fetch prints and DNA from each other. A party reward on a train quickly turned into a hunt for my killer amongst each other. When Lindsay was declared the sherlockiest of them all, Courtney was furious, but that didn't stop Lindsay from inviting Duncan to the movies to make Courtney still more jealous. Even if it turned out to be "horribly awkward." Will Courtney plot some evil revenge? Is Lindsay going to "actually" outsmart her? Am I even "cooler" now that I'm alive again? "Find out on this episode of..." Total Drama Action.

James' POV

Lindsay: 🎵"You and me "makes" me..."🎵

Duncan: "Agh..."

Duncan then grabs me by my leather overshirt.

Duncan: Three hours at the movie with that girl last night, and now this!

Duncan then tosses me onto the ground.

Duncan: "I'm gonna go and stick a fork in my eye to relieve the pain."

Suddenly we hear the sounds of drums coming outside. We then go out to see that it's Chef playing the drums.

Chris: Nice of you to join us. "Today's movie genre is..." Drum-roll, please!

Chef then starts playing a drum roll to the point that Chris wants him to stop.

Chris: Okay, we know! The spotlight's not big enough for the "both of us."

Chef then stops playing the drum roll.

Chris: "Today's movie genre is..."

Chef then played the drum roll again for a brief moment until Chris looked at him.

Chris: The Rock 'n Roll biopic.

James: Oh, hell yeah! 🎵I'm on the Highway to Hell. On the Highway to Hell. Highway to Hell. I'm on the Highway to Hell.🎵

*Start of Confessional*

Duncan: "Rock 'n Roll biopic? Normally I would've been stoked, but I had a rockin' headache from Lindsay-palooza last night."

*End of Confessional*

Lindsay: Is a biopic kind of like a toothpick? Because I could use one right now. "I've got popcorn stuck right now..."

Chris: Shut up. "Popcorn down."

Lindsay then puts her popcorn down on the floor.

Chris: Any good rock 'n roll biopic starts with a kid from humble beginnings drawn into the seemingly glam world of rock music. After overcoming enormous hardship, the kid gets a break and makes it "ginormous." "Bigger than me, even." The kid is then "drawn" into a scandalous world of stuff I'm not allowed to talk about with sixteen-year-olds. "Things that lead to dangerous addictions, multiple divorces, the occasional night in the joint, and an untimely death while sitting on a toilet."

*Start of Confessional*

Chris: "Please, do not try any of the aforementioned at home, or I will be sued and would be unable to afford the maintenance of this fabulous smile! 😁"

*End of Confessional*

Chris: "A few things that any certifiable rock god needs to know that I can talk about..." You need to know how to rock out on the guitar, work the paparazzi, and trash a hotel room. Yeah! Any questions?