The Aftermath: II

A/N: Please ignore any scenes where you see Justin in the Total Drama Action Aftermath 2 intro.

Audience POV

The audience begins clapping and cheering as the Total Drama Action Aftermath show start with Geoff and Bridgette sitting on the couch.

Geoff: Yo, everyone! Haha. I'm Geoff.

Bridgette: And I'm Bridgette. Great to have you back for another super juicy episode of The Aftermath, where we'll be dishing the dirt on Total. Drama. Action!

The crowd then applauses again.

Bridgette: Wow, there's a lot of love out there, eh, Geoff?

Geoff: No doubt, Bridge.  

Bridgette: "I wish today could be all about the love, but..." *Sighs* "There's always some haters, too."

Geoff: We may see some of those "dudes" on today's show. "'Cause we've got Gwen here! And DJ!"

Bridgette: We've also got our friends from "first season" joining us here in the V.I.P section. Katie and Sadie, Cody, Noah, Ezekiel, Eva, Courtney, and Tyler!

While the crowd applauses, Bridgette sees that Geoff is no longer sitting next to her.

Bridgette: And we've got Trent and Izzy here too!

Katie: Hi, Trent! We're so happy you're here!

Sadie: I won the thumb war to say hi from us.

Bridgette: He's what? That is so not cool. So, there've been three pretty shocking eliminations since we last saw you. Anything you would like to comment on, Courtney?

Courtney: My lawyer has advised me not to at this time.

Bridgette: Wow. *Chuckles* "So we've also lost Izzy, aka E-Scope, aka Explosivo again, but since she's already been a guest, she won't take the hot seat today." So, some pretty insane things on the show. "The prison movie, the hospital drama, haunted set..."

Geoff: The disaster movie and war flick.

The crowd then applauses again.

Bridgette: Wow. Guess you guys are into terror and destruction. "I was freaking." I was almost glad I was booted off the show. I would not have made it through prison food day. Mm-mm.

Geoff: Me? I've got a stomach of steel.

The crowd then laughs.

Bridgette: Oh, you can't tell me you'd' have wanted to go through what Owen did. A busted-up jaw?! Ouch!

Geoff: Oh, true that. But we've got loads more wicked bad moments of pain coming up! Rad hits "like" you've never seen! "Time for..." That's Gonna Leave a Mark!

" That's Gonna Leave a Mark!