The Princess Pride

Chris: "Last time on Total Drama Action..." "Just when the cast thought they were safe, I swung in to surprise..." I mean, "antagonize" them. "The cast were forced to use their creative sides while showing off their backsides, as they made superhero costumes out of spandex and some other junk." Ha-ha-ha-ha! Nice tights! "Of course, they were "foiled" by the diabolical Pythonicus, super-evil alter ego of the villainous Chef." In a fight against evil, the cast proved they could be heroes and "also" losers! "In the end, the most diabolical of them all was Duncan and Courtney, who conspired to have Harold vote off his luscious Leshawna." Will Super-Harold recover from betraying his homegirl? Will Duncan and Courtney ever hook up? "Maybe you'll find out right now; maybe you won't, on another "totally" dramatic episode of..." Total Drama Action.

James' POV

We're all in the Craft Services Tent, where Duncan is hosting a burrito-making contest. Me, Harold, Lindsay, and Beth are currently competing in it while Courtney is on her PDA.

Duncan: Ten more seconds. Biggest burrito wins. "Think I'd make a good reality-show host?"

Courtney: Excuse me. I'm strategizing.

Duncan: Ooh!

Courtney: If you'd strategize, maybe you could manage something more articulate.

Duncan: "Maybe you could blah, blah, blah..."

Harold: Time's up, co-competitors.

Duncan: Hey, Linds, what do you got?

I looked at Lindsay's burrito to see it tied to another burrito.

Lindsay: Look! "Beth and I are B. F. F.

Lindsay and Beth: Burrito friends forever!

Duncan: Did you belt your burrito?

Beth: It's a custom friendship bracelet I made to join our two burritos for always and ever.

Duncan: "Weird, disturbing, but biggish." It qualifies. Geek wad, you manage to make yours any bigger?

Harold: I give you the luscious Leshawna.

Harold then brings out a burrito that looks like Leshawna.

Lindsay and Beth: Aw...! That is so sweet!

"I then looked at my burrito and could tell it's gonna be second place."

James: "You know, it's kinda nice to have a friendly competition where none of us get hurt like this."

Beth: James is right.

Lindsay: Chip is getting so brutal with those challenges.

James: Exactly, sometimes I wish we had a challenge where we don't get hurt so much.

Duncan: Harold, your pathetic portrayal of puppy love makes me want to hurl. But you did make the "biggest" burrito, so you win.

James: This was a fun game to play, you guys, but who knows when Chris will be walking in here with the next challenge, and I want to be ready for whatever's coming our way.

Courtney: You are so right, James. "And handsome..."

James: Do you "really" mean that?

Courtney: "You know I do..."

James: "Give me a fucking break, will ya?"

*Start of Confessional*

James: "Courtney, she's a bitch. Does she think she can mess with my heart after everything she has done? No way! Flattery will not work against me."