3:10 to Crazytown

Chris: People have always been "drawn" to the beauty of the sea. Hahaha! But that's not where we were last time. Lindsay's surfing adventure turned trailer park when a twister ruined her fun, and DJ was stripped bare. *Chuckles* "Nice pecs, dude." Thanks to Duncan's gnarly moves, the Gaffers won the first challenge. Meanwhile, Trent drove everyone "nutso" with his obsessive nine of everything, while Beth won over her teammates with her intricately woven friendship. Though the Taj Maharold was "cool," the next challenge went to the Grips with their Casa dos Gwen. Ties at one apiece, the Gaffers were crowned the Watusi winners when Trent accidentally twisted an ankle, and Leshawna got down, scoring them a Hawaiian-style luau. With only eleven left, maybe the Grips will stand a chance this week. Find out next on "Total Drama Action."

James' POV

It's so hot outside that there's no way that there's going to be a challenge today! No matter what we all do, nothing can make us feel any cooler.

Harold "Too hot to do anyth..." *Grunts*

*Start of Confessional*

Harold: "My mad skills are leaching out of me. I can feel it. My mojo isn't sweat-proof."

*End of Confessional*

"I was using my water bottle as a cold compress, but "even" it wasn't enough to keep me "cool" from this heat." Owen was even fanning himself "just" to keep himself "cool."

James: This heat is killing me.

Owen: *Grunts* Tell me about it.

Owen then collapses due to exhaustion.

Gwen's POV

Gwen: *Sniffs* I can't be getting a "cold" in this heat. *Sneezes*

Trent: Water? "You're the only girl I'd risk catching some heinous virus from."

Gwen: That's sweet, Trent. Thanks. It's probably just allergies.

I then take a drink out of Trent's bottle of water.

Trent: Yeah. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine.

*Start of Confessional*

Trent: "Sweet!" "Think I just scored a few "extra" bonus points."

Gwen: "And we're back to zero on the relationship scale. Not that anyone's counting. I mean, besides Trent. And I know that James won't keep count on that. I do like him, but I don't have a secret crush on him or anything."

*End of Confessional*

I then look over at James to see him drinking his water bottle, and he is so good-looking!

*Start of Confessional*

Gwen: "😳"

*End of Confessional*

James' POV

"Just then, we all hear a gunshot, making everyone jump up in fear." It even made Harold hit his head on the windowsill.

Harold: My cranium.

Chris: Take it easy. "Guns are loaded with blanks." "Least, I'm pretty sure one of them is." *Laughs* Since there's no beatin' the heat, we're goin' west this week. There's a town meetin' at high noon. Be there, or I'll drive you "deadbeats" "outta" town.

Lindsay: *Gasps* If you're driving us out of town, can we go to the mall?

"Later..."

We all arrive at the movie set. The whole place is "set up" as a small town in the old west, with a bank, cacti, and even tumbleweeds. As we all wait for Chris, something soon catches all of our eyes as Leshawna walks by, sporting a giant afro. Heather snickers as she walks by, making her turn around and quickly shut her up.