Log #1

March 15, 2021

The world is full of monsters, of course there are, you may say "Of course there are a lot of evil people in the world". But I'm not talking about those monsters.

The monsters I'm talking about are what you hear from those paranoid conspiracists and friends that are into the supernatural. You know monsters from folklore such as Bigfoot, Demons and wendigos. Unlike the monsters you've heard of, such as Hitler or any other evil people in history, they are still no doubt human, these monsters rely on instinct and malice.

Don't believe me? Don't care, the only reason I'm posting this shit in Wattpad is because I'm bored as hell and the pandemic isn't really helping my case. So whether you believe this is real or not isn't really my problem.

Although that being said, whether you believe me or not, the future stories I'm typing here are all real. Who knows you might be able to learn something and may be able to save your hide in the future. But before I could go any further, this is sensitive information that the Government is trying to hide, so for your safety I suggest you don't start snooping around.

Trust me, there was someone snooping around and taking photos near the Hunter Base and he got shot by a sniper, the Government doesn't give a crap of who you are, you could be someone important for all they care. So why am I telling you private information that only a few Government Officials know about?

Like I said, I'm doing this for entertainment purposes and there isn't any harm by telling you, only if you start doing stuff you shouldn't where it starts to become a problem and don't worry about my safety, the Government doesn't care if I tell all of you. Probably due to the majority of you probably thinking that this is just fiction.

Hell, there was even a guy I know literally bragging to everyone private information and I see he's still alive and kicking. However, with the minor details, you should know that I have encountered many monsters due to my occupation. What occupation you may ask?

Well my occupation is to hunt monsters.

I can't tell you my real name due to privacy reasons, but you may refer to me as 'Anon' for Anonymous. I know, how original. I'm in my mid 20's, male and I practically live in a van. That's all about me for now, I'll update if I feel about it so don't get your hopes up.

Also you may notice grammar errors or misspelling, however I'm way too busy with my occupation, I'm a hunter not a writer.