Log#15

April 11, 2021

Hey folks, first day of investigating the town. And so far...nothing so far. I'm currently in a small café, typing this to you.

Where I am now, it's currently late, actually it's midnight now. I ordered myself coffee to keep myself awake and review my notes so far, well...I didn't really have much, but I had some information. In the morning, HQ gave me all of the files of the residents of the town.

Thank goodness, that the population here is only a thousand and so only had to look up all the people in 5 hours, maybe even more. In the files I have found out the people missing. Back in 1999 a woman named Olive Rea disappeared.

Then in 2009 a teen also disappeared, Clary Fae. There have been two disappearances so far. I believe the reason HQ wanted to send one to investigate was because if this was normal kidnapping, they would have done it more constantly.

Instead of waiting for 10 years to do so. Actually the fact the second disappearance happened within 10 years after the first is what bothers me because... there were no reported disappearances in 2019. Sure the kidnapper's schedule might have changed, but why?

I could just be thinking the wrong away after there have been only two disappearances , it's not really a pattern. It also could be possible that these two disappearances could be unrelated. I'll continue my investigation tomorrow, maybe I could talk to the old folks in this town.

It's usually the old people that know what's going on. Anyway I got to wrap this log. It is getting late. Actually before I go, I've been thinking about the unknown incident during my investigation. I'm just curious about what's going on right.

Well whatever, I'm sure I'll find out soon. But anyway that's all folks and I'll see you guys in the next log.