Log#9

March 26, 2021

Hey folks. Nothing really happened today, however while I don't this often I went to the library to read something. As I searched for something to read I stumbled across a book that caught my eye.

It was called The Light we Lost By Jill Santopolo. I read pretty much the whole thing in one day. That's why, you yourself should give it a go.

I'll spare you most of the details, but I'll tell you right now it's a romance novel and oh yeah, not for kids. It's enjoyable. Another thing that happened today is that I wanted to go easy on drinking alcohol and coffee and so tried to find a drink to temporarily replace those two.

That's where I came across Monster Energy drink, I heard about the drink, but never tried it out myself. I tested it and I found myself buying a pack of Monster Energy drinks for the trip. Also the irony isn't lost on me.

But other than that nothing much happened, I just did it because I'm bored. Actually I think the reason why because last log, I told you some brutal and dark stuff and I want get back into me being badass Hunter and not a tragic figure because I'm not, just man that dealt with a bad hand and luck. In fact I wasn't really traumatized or really sad about past events in my life, you know I wonder if I can call myself human sometimes. 

Anyways I'll see you guys in the next log.