12. More Puzzle Pieces

Q

I been tailing this nigga Black for a few weeks now, he doing the same shit he been doing. Meet ups, drop offs, taking his daughter and wife to the doctor's. Code talking phone conversations and just getting on my mf nerves. I want to off this nigga every time I pick him up for a drop or meeting. Something in my gut is telling this nigga a cop or from the other side but either way that mean this niggas gotta die cause he too close. I've noticed the last few days he's been  very suspicious of who's watching him or following him. I've start switching the cars everyday just so he couldn't start to remember the color, make and model. "Come on little nigga fuck up" I said out loud to myself while watching Black pull off from dropping his family off at home.

I pulled of a few cars behind him itching for this to be the day I catch this snitch ass niggas and blow his fucking head off. The ride following Black went like usual until about 4:30pm when he should have been collecting some money and calling me to set up a meet up spot for a our drop later. Instead of him heading in the direction of anywhere he may of thought I would be. He drove to a park about 40 miles out of the city, got out his car sat on a bench and  seem to be waiting for someone. I sat there watching and waiting to see who and where the person was coming from. After about 15 minutes I figured I should call him and ask why he missed the collection time. I figured if I didn't call he would maybe think deep enough that I didn't call because I followed him and knew what he was doing.

"Sup Slime" Black answered as if he didn't have shit to do or nowhere to be right now.

"Time is money and you missed the time to collect my money. What the fuck is up B?" I said trying to sound mad and also trying to stay quiet enough to where he doesn't hear me threw my rolled down car windows.

"I had a bad toothache and couldn't take the pain no more so I made an emergency dentist appointment and I'm finishing up here now. They gave me some pain pills and shit so I'm feeling a lot better boss." Black said while his company walked up. He placed his index finger to advise them to wait a minute.

"Aight dawg, I knew it had to something serious and shit some toothaches can be deadly." I said chuckling but not joking at all. "Hit me when you on your way to collect so I can let them boys know you coming. Out" I said and hung up. I would have rather he just not answer the phone then to pick up and lie to my face. This niggas really gotta die now cause how stupid does he think I am.

"I got these niggas right where I want them" Black said while slapping his partner up. I was straining trying to listen to every word without looking nosey to the friend cause he was facing my direction.

"This take over gonna be nice. You was smart to become apart of his crew and make him trust you. That makes the take over so much more fun. It'll be more than just killing niggas and taking over they blocks. We bouta hit one piece and the whole shit gonna fall like dominoes." His friend said while rubbing his hands back and forth smiling as if thinking about it made his dick hard.

"Yeah but I'm starting to think niggas on to me, or at least suspect something. Charles got the nigga Q making all the drop and picks up that I used to do by myself with him now. I don't get to ride with weight alone anymore, once we pick up Q takes everything with him after he drops me off. It's like I gotta babysitter now and I've been feeling like somebody following me lately." Black said while turning around suspiciously like was surveying his surrounds which he hasn't done since he down at the bench 45 mins ago.

"You just getting paranoid because it's getting closer to showtime. Don't stress none of that shit and just keep moving like you been moving and shit gone go as planned." Dude said confidently.