7. The Games Still Continue

Aunty Nez

"This nigga tryna play me like I'm fucking crazy and just making accusations that aren't true. Nah fuck that."

Ever since the Benji shit my mind been racing. How didn't I see this coming, what connection does Benji have to Charles and more importantly what the fuck is really going on. Paris told me she'll try and from what I heard she did but now it's time to get my own answers. I've been following Charles the last couple of days, surprisingly he still hasn't caught on. He's been doing normal activities, such as school, drop off's and pick up's, checking on his traps, even turned up when he peeped fuck shit. There's something about today though. I was up, dressed and waiting outside his house a half hour before I usually do. I've been following him for about two hours now. Today has been a normal routine so far but getting on the expressway behind him my gut is screaming "this is it bitch."

Pulling out my cell phone I called Paris to see what she was doing.

"Hey baby girl" I said before she could even say hello.

"Hi aunty Nez, where you been?"

"Just working, catching up on some old investments and taking care of a few things. How you been baby, that man treating you well?" I said while putting my sunglasses on.

"He's wonderful aunty, he just won't open up about Paul." She said sounding annoyed.

"It's ok baby, I didn't expect him too." I said trying to console her. "You talk to your mother lately?"

"Yeah like 3 days ago, everybody seems to doing wonderful since I'm not around but I'm not mad because I'm happy too."

"I'm happy to hear you looking at the positive side than the negative. When you com-"

"Hold on aunty Nez, this Charles on my other line" Paris said sounding happy as hell.

"Ok baby" I said while signalling to the left lane.

Charles

Paris been asking a lot of questions lately but that doesn't surprise me because she's always inquisitive. It's who and what she's been asking about that's bothering me. She wants to know about Paul and his life, asking does he have kids, is he married and if he actually loves Inez like I'm supposed to know. I mean I know he has a family at home but that's none of my business but all these questions got me thinking I should go hollar at my unc just so he knows what's up. Driving toward his brownstone bumping Future "Fuck up some commas" I pull out my phone to call wifey since I haven't spoken to her all day.

"Hey zaddy" Paris sang answering the phone sounding happy.

"Whatchu doing boo?" I said while turning the music down a little bit.

"Nothing much laying down listening to music, what are you doing love?"

"Riding, bouta stop by Paul's house real quick."

"Come get me! I want to see him I miss homie." Paris squealed loudly.

"Nah, this business. I'll tell him to stop by and see u soon." Sensing her eagerness I lied about the real topic at hand. I don't know why but ever since that shit with Benji I just haven't been feeling right.

"Ok, tell unc I said hi. What are you doing after you guys visit." She question seductively.

"Not sure, I don't have anything else planned. I can come slide on you." I said rubbing on my manhood.

"Just call me love" and with that the line went dead.

Aunty Nez

Soon as I was about to hang up Paris clicked back over. "So what is he up to?" I asked wanting to know where this journey was leading to.

"He said he's on his way to Paul's house to rap about some business"

"Oo-ohkay. Paris baby let me call you back it's police behind me and you know I don't need no ticket" I said quickly. I had to get off the phone to get my thoughts together.

"Ok Aunty call me if you come over this way. I love you." Paris said sounding sincere.

"I love you too baby and I will." I said while ending the call. Today's the day I get to find out the truth, my gut is telling me it's gonna get ugly but hey the truth hurts sometimes. I get off at the next exit following Charles, he's too busy rapping to the music to notice someone following him. He pulled into a driveway, punched in the security code and waited for the gates to open. I parked across the street and just watched as Charles drove all the way in and parked. I waiting about 20 minutes just checking out the scenery and taking in how beautiful the house was.

This white charger with tinted windows pulled up and the person sat in the car for a few minutes then they got out. It was a gorgeous foreign women standing about 5'6 with excellent posture and poise. Long curly jet black hair, flat stomach, snatched waist with a heavenly plumped ass. She started walking towards the mailbox so I got out of the car and started walking towards her.

"Hey do you live here?" I asked smiling while looking down at her ring finger and I slowly felt my smile dissappear.

"Yes, How may I help?" She asked squinting her eyes from the sunlight.

"My name is Inez Green and I'm in the area looking at the community and it's properties. I'm thinking about moving into the neighborhood." I said while playing with my thumbs.

"Well hello, Inez I'm Mercedes Jenkins." She said while reaching out her hand for a handshake. "The neighborhood is wonderful it's just the drive back and forth into the city daily."

"Actually I'm a model, we move around a lot so I don't really mind traveling" I said while placing a few strains of my hair behind my ear.

"Well how about you come on in for a few minutes and look at the inside of the house while I change clothes." She said while grabbing the mail out of the mailbox. "I'm about to go for my daily jog at the park."

"Sounds like a plan to me" I said plastering the biggest fake smile I could muster up.

Walking up the driveway I'm sweating bullets. Like literally! Breast, ass, hands, upper lip and if I lift up my arms I'ma feel a nice cool breeze. I'm about 5 secs from chickening out but it's been so many years I just need to know the truth!

The closer I get to the front door the faster my heart beats. As we approached the door I took a long deep breath!