3. Still The Beginning

*One week later*

Paris

Charles and I have been spending a lot of time together. It's actually starting to feel like we're a couple. He's been picking me up everyday for school, surprising me with little small things and even told some skank that tired flirting with him in front of me that he wasn't interested and she should respect me as his girl.

Something seems off though, every other phone call he has to step away from me to take. He never mentions what he does for a living, or his family. When we go out in public some people refer to him as King and others refer to him as Boss. After 11pm I won't hear from him until 7:30 the next morning when he comes pick me up for school. It's like he's living a double life or some shit.

My phone started ringing snapping me out of my thoughts, looking over seeing the contact of course it's my baby. "Hey babe" I sang happily into the phone. I haven't heard from him since last night when he left here.

"Baby girl what chu doing? You busy?" I loves when he calls me baby girl it just sound so right coming off his lips and he says it so seductive without even trying.

"No I was actually sitting here thinking about you" I answered truthfully.

"Good to know a nigga is on your mind." He said with a chuckle. "Get dress love, I want you to ride out with me real quick. I'll be there in 20" and with that he hung up without even giving me the chance to say no.

I got up and starting getting dress since I took care of my hygiene early this morning when I first woke up. After 5 minutes of staring into my closet I finally decided on a white polo, black true religion jeans and my oreo 5's. Right on cue as I finished flat ironing my hair I hear a knock on the door. I sprayed on my love spell perfume from Victoria Secret and made my way out the bedroom to the front door.

Looking through the peephole I seen my baby looking all sexylious and surprisingly we matched. He rocked a black polo, white true religion jeans and oreo 5's. Opening the door and stepping to the side to let him in, we both looked at each other and started laughing.

"You was in my closet this morning hun? He said eyeing me up and licking his perfect plum lips.

"Nah, it's just great minds think alike." I said while flipping my hair over my shoulder and blushing my ass off.

"Yeah right, you just wanted to match daddy today it's ok girl" he said with a chuckle.

"Whatever Charles let's go" I said smiling a big ass kool-aid smile.

Charles

I keep sneaking peeks of Paris during the car ride. Everything about her is just breathtaking. The way her body naturally sways to the music without even trying. The facial expressions she makes when she's really into a song. The way her lips are shaped like hearts and just big and juicy.

"You can stop staring at me Charles." Pairs said catching me off guard, I thought she was too into the music to even notice honestly.

"I can't help but to admire beauty in my presence." I said while grabbing her hand and kissing it.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." She said while blushing. "Where we going anyway?" I noticed her trying to change the subject so I just went along.

"To the mall, I got something that's ready for pick up at the Jewelers" I said being half truthful. I'm actually taking her to the mall, out to eat and to get her hair and nails done.

Pulling into a parking space, we got out and proceeded into the mall. We walked around for a bit before I handed her my black card and told her to go into whatever store and get whatever she wanted. She seemed pretty hesitant at first but I gave her a nudge and off she went. I sat down on one of the benches outside of Coach.