11. Puzzle Pieces

Bundlez

"Wassup ma, where you going?" I asked this little pretty joint coming down my block.

"Why does it matter and who the fuck is you?" She said with biggest neck roll she could muster.

"You got it ma, I'm good." I don't like slick mouth bitches, they violate when their mad and I don't got time for smacking bitches to be on my resume.

"Yeah aight, My name isn't "ma" tho.. "Homie" and with that she kept it pushing. The way her body swayed did something to me. She moved like a bad bitch, with no need to flaunt with expensive clothing. She wore a old pair of jeans and a tshirt, her hair in a messy ponytail with no makeup. Still her presence spoke voulmes!

"Ayee yo-" Nah, fuck that bitch she just straight dubbed my shit. I said to myself. Let's get back to this money.

The block is jumping right now, fiens everywhere, money coming back legit, I ain't had to shoot nobody yet and my baby mama ain't called asking for no money either. So today's a good day so far. I'm Bundlez by the way. I'm 20 years old, tall, handsome, business graduate and owner, drug lord that fuck a lot of bitches and got a lot of gwap! No need to blow my horn but nigga I'm hot shit! I run the South.. The WHOLE SOUTH! What I say goes and nothing more or less.

I've been in the game since I was 12 and honestly it was the best thing that ever happened to me. The streets is the only family I got and know. I don't remember my mother because my father killed her on my 5th birthday then he committed suicide right after. I stayed in foster home after foster home being beat, raped and molested year after year until I woke up one day and said fuck it. I packed the only few items that meant something to me, made a run for it and never looked back.

"Brah, are you with us?" My man's Reek said while nudging me in my back. "We need to make sure shit goes as planned and everybody staying focused. I don't feel like attending any funerals this month"

"My bad dawg, you know sometimes I get lost in my thoughts." I said throwing my head back into the game. "Anybody find out the nigga weak spot yet? I need to know what makes his balls tighten up."

"When I say this nigga is feared and protected.. he's feared and protected. Even if somebody knows, they won't say shit. When you say his name people start shitting themselves instantly." Reek said with a little laughter. "The only thing I have found out is that he's a young rich ruthless nigga, but we already knew that."

"So you didn't find out shit basically?" I said highly annoyed. I've been trying to killed dude and take over his territory since I've been out here but I always hit dead ends. Even the bitches I've sent after him can't get close enough. I got to give it to him though no matter how bad the bitch was, he never got distracted from business or caught lacking.

"Man just keep yall ears to ground aight, meeting dismissed." I said giving dap to Reek, Millz and Paper. "I'll catch up with you guys later, be safe. One love"

"One love" They said in unison.

Charles

"Waddup my guy?" I screamed out the window to Q who was standing on the corner rolling up. "I haven't seen or heard from you in while, what's going on with you? I asked while getting out the car and giving him dap.

"Shit really just making moves, getting money and fucking bitches you know how I go." he said while leaning against my car lighting the blunt.

Q and myself now have a strained but solid friendship. He was my right hand man until we added Black to the crew. Black came in head strong trying to show me he was loyal and down for whatever. He would be the first to volunteer to complete a mission, make a drop or take out a rival. He was out here wildin trying to earn my respect and quickly level up in this street shit! He earned my respect but I don't believe he's as loyal as he claims. He reminds me of Rico from paid in full. Greedy! One thing for sure and two for certain, greed will get you killed or locked the fuck up!