𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏 || 𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤

【ADMIN NOTE】

✎ Hi! :)

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

█ 15%

██ 30%

███ 45%

████ 60%

█████ 75%

██████ 100%

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

[Time-skip brought to you by my dog]

Surprisingly, you were able to sustain yourself comfortably. It was a wise idea to bring along a lighter. You had set up a fireplace to provide warmth and a way to cook your food. You were able to find a nearby river where you were able to find a source of water and food. You knew rivers were a source of fresh water. All you did was create a makeshift water filter and you were able to fill a small container that was left in your provided backpack.

You were also able to catch three fish by hand in the river. You were surprised at your ability to last this long.

"I wonder how the other two are doing" You wondered aloud to yourself.

You were currently gathering large tufts of leaves and large tree branches to form a makeshift shelter in case of rain. You were able to utilize your knife to cut away leaves and to cut the rope that would tie parts together.

After about two hours passing, you had your little makeshift shelter made. You sat in front of the fireplace, preparing a fish on a stick to be cooked. By now, you judged that it was around 9 PM. You spun the stick and watched the fire crackle around the cooking fish. Once it was finished, you were surprised it actually tasted appetizing.

Time passed and fatigue hit you. You were left with no choice but to sleep on the floor. While you knew it would be unsanitary and uncomfy, you needed that rest. Luckily, from the time you were taken to the Manor, you wore a hoodie so the cold breeze wasn't that much of a bother to you. Plus, you had the radiating warmth of the fire to prevent hypothermia.

Settling yourself under your little shelter, you eventually drifted off into an uncomfy, but needed slumber.

[Timeskip brought to you by Jeff throwing knives at random pastas]

You woke up rather groggily. SLithers of sun rays hit your eyelids disrupting your slumber. Small beads of sweat clung to the back of your neck. Judging by that, it was late morning. You looked up to the sky noticing the sun wasn't exactly at its peak just yet. You were guessing it was now around 10-11 AM.

To keep a long chapter short, you went through a similar routine as you did yesterday. By now, it was 8 PM. You were almost suspicious at how easy this specific phase was.

Ironically, your suspicions were confirmed as you heard distant screaming. You immediately knew that it was Thomas judging by the squeaky pre-pubescent-sounding screeches.

Arriving at the scene, you felt yourself panic. A creature similar to that of a wolf was biting at the leg of Thomas. The creature's fur was painted jet black and a deep red. But its physical appearance was the least of your concerns right now.

"Thomas, you have to calm down." You cautiously warned staying still and idle in your spot. But to no avail, he kept thrashing around making the creature's teeth only sink deeper into his leg.