Chapter 1

Date: September 2014

In the depths of the Pacific Ocean lyes an ancient goddess that has been in a deep slumber for millions of years.

In the distance lurks a small submarine. It's task, find the ancient one who slumbers and implant an possible egg inside it in hope to create new life.

This goddess is not some newly discovered species of titan, instead it was a newly discovered member of the Titanus Gojira family. What made this Gojira special is that it was a different sex to Godzilla himself. This gojira is a female.

They called her 'Faith'.

It was a name given to her by Monarch because she will be the subject off an experimental study to determine the cycle of pregnancy for the Titanus Gojira specimens.

If the procedure is successful, it will not only make it Monarchs first successful attempt on breeding other Titans but it will change the fate on the Gojira family and will add another member to the family.

Monarch has just recently discovered possibly Godzilla DNA sells that could possibly lead to the creation of another Gojira but for that to happen, they needed a host for the embryo to develop, and then they discovered Faith.

The submarine has finally arrived at its destination. It's crew prepares for the procedure and also prepare for other things to happen. Many things could happen.

1. The procedure could of ended in failure.

2. Godzilla appears and things could of gone down hill.

3. Faith could awake and kill the whole crew.

4. The procedure will end in success.

The crew has to be careful if they want the procedure to be successful. Fortunately for them, Faith was slightly sleeping on her side which gives them great access to her reproduction organs.

At a depth of a few thousand meters, the water pressure would be too high for people to handle, so it has to be done while the crew are still inside the sub. So they decided to send out a smaller underwater drone to implant the Gojira embryo inside Faith.

A shoots open and then a small drone containing the Gojira embryo begins making the journey to Faiths lower region.

When it got to where it wants it then deploys it's funnel and sticks it inside Faith and inserts the embryo inside her.

The drone returns to the sub and the mission is completed. The crew cheers and sigh in relief that the mission was successful. The crew then starts to make their way to return to base.

But then something happened.

There was rumbling, Faiths dorsal plates began to glow but something was odd about them. They didn't glow blue like Godzilla's, instead they were a crimson red. Then movement, it wasn't an earthquake.

After 3 million years of hibernation, Faith has awoken.

To be continued