Chapter 3

3 Million years ago

Faith has viewed the world as kill or be killed at a young age. Her father and mother have told her to be extra cautious around her surroundings and be aware of enemy Titans like Skull-crawlers and Titanus Mutos.

Her mother Lucy was very protective of her, making sure Faith doesn't get into trouble or inanimate danger such as getting into fights with other Titans. Faith has only had a few encounters with a few skull-crawlers and even a male Muto in one case.

She was taught how to use her atomic breath and how to attack with her tall, claws and jaws. All of these's were crucial for her survival but the one thing that matters at the time was her mother.
_______________________

It was a cloudy day, Faith and her mother Lucy were wandering around the valleys of the Andes mountains in what is now Chile. Faiths father was nowhere to be seen, it is most likely believed that he might have mysteriously died from an illness or a fatal wound from a fight with another titan.

Then there was a slight rumbling. The area was sitting on a fault line so earthquakes are pretty common here. But then the ground shook and then opened up. Lucy told Faith to get behind her as if it could be some hostile titan. Faith did as she was told and his behind Lucy for protection.

This wasn't an earthquake. Then a beast emerges from the depths, The large beetle-like creature stands tall and wide, powerful legs striking against the ground like devastating earthquakes going on at once. Its name, Titanus Jinshin Mushi, or also known as The Muto Prime.

Jinshin Mushi roars at the two. Lucy then signals her daughter to hide in the mountains and come out when she says so. Faith saw no point in disobeying and runs off to hide.

Lucy roars at Jinshin and goes into an aggressive stance and prepares for the attack. Jinshan charges at Lucy and attempts to ram her over but Lucy was quick and moves out of the way and then bites down onto Jinshin's neck and tries to rage doll her but Jinshin lands a blow onto Lucy's abdomen and caused her to let go of her neck.

Lucy's atomic breath began to charge up while Jinshin charges in again, only to be hit by Lucy's atomic breath ray, which was a Rosy pink colour. Jinshin was being moved backwards from Lucy's ray, but then Jinshin releases her sonic-roar that disoriented Lucy but only for a short moment but before Lucy could react, Jinshin strikes her right in the face with her massive forelimbs and then proceeds to violently rag doll Lucy and strike her again and again with her forelimbs.

Faith could only watch in a small cave nearby as her mother gets violently beaten by Jinshin Mushi while she can only do nothing but watch.

Finally, Jinshin slams Lucy's head into the ground and Lucy's now broken bloody body goes limped. Jinshin then sticks out her tentacles and then stuck them into  Lucy's abdomen and then implanted her eggs inside Lucy before removing her tentacles.

Jinshin then lets out a roar of sweet victory. Then they remembered something. Lucy wasn't alone. Jinshin then began searching around the area for Faith to most likely kill her.

While Jinshin was searching, Faith emerges from her hiding spot and huddles over to her mother. She inspects Lucy to see if she is alright but she showed no sign of movement. Faith then began to nudge Lucy in an attempt to wake her up but still, there was no sign of movement.

Faith nudges her mother again and again and cried out, trying to wake her up but she didn't. Faith realised the truth.

Her mother is dead.

Faith is now all alone and orphaned.

Then Jinshin spots Faith and lets out a roar and charges towards her. Faith knew she had to go but she didn't want to leave her mother, even tho she's dead but she needs to leave if she wants to live.

Faith then dashed it. She heads for the coast while Jinshin thunders after her. Luckily, Faith managed to make it to the ocean and disappears into the sea.

Jinshin lets out a roar in frustration that she let Faith escape. It didn't matter, Faith was too small for any Muto embryo. She just tunnels into the earth and leaves.

Faith has just lost her entire family to Mutos, and now she has no other choice but to fend for herself.

She swims off into the distance, she is hoping to find a place to hide up until maturity.

To be continued