Chapter 4

It has been a few years since the death of Lucy. Faith has found a cave to refuge in. To hide in from those horrifying, terrible Mutos. There are more of them then usual, which made the outside world even more dangerous.

So far she has managed to avoid any sort of encounter or confrontation with and Muto but at a heavy cost. She must stay in the cave if she wants to avoid the Muto's but she can't stay in there forever. Eventually she will grow to be too big for it so she will have to come out eventually and face the outside world once again.

Then one day, Faith saw something raver odd. Outside was a Muto, it seems to be a male and what made it odd is that it was smaller than the other male Muto's. It was as small as Faith but it can still be a threat.

Then Faith felt something inside her, it wasn't something physical but a feeling. She didn't felt scared around the Muto, no... she felt confident. She is confident that she can take on the Muto and kill it.

Faith quietly steps out of the cave and sneaks up behind the Muto who seems to be oblivious to her presence. Then her dorsal plates began to glow crimson red as she charges up her atomic breath and before the Muto could even react, She fires her atomic ray directly at it.

The Muto let's out a screech as it was blasted by the ray. Faith kept on firing her ray until she ran out of breath. The Muto had severe burns to its chest and head, it appears the Muto is in agony. Faith took this opportunity to stamp on its head, crushing it and killing it.

She did it, Faith ha killed her first Muto. All it took was a shot of atomic breath and it took the
Muto down. It was too easy.

Faith felt all of her fear leave her body, almost like it was never there before. She knew that she can kill Muto's if she is careful and she uses her atomic breath and picks her battles carefully.

She sets off to find her way in this cruel world again. No more caves for her, she can deal with those mean old Muto's.... Right?

I̛̝̼̬͖̤̻̚ͅf̸̪͕͇̪̭̖̜̉ͦͬͅ ̡̦͖ͬo͇͉͔ͧ̍̑͡n̛̺̥̜͙͗l̼̞̯̉ͣ̅͂͘y̡͓̻̝̬̓͊ ͇̮̭͖̗̱̹̟̿̊̾̉͝y͔͕͍͚͇̓͢o̳̬̰̟̎̒͢u̜̟̘̻̖̥ͪ͋͛̅̀ͅͅ ̛̲͍̲̩̙̠́ẅ̹͔͇ͥ͌͝ͅe̸̪̱̰̟̣͚ͨ̈́r͈̮̀̄̀ͤ͠ę͍̖͇̲̤ͬ̈̂n̵̼̗̽̇�̧̰͈̩̺̩̠ͩ̋͂͒�̳̪͔̒ͫ̌͟�̦͕̝̭̳̬͙͍ͩ͗͢t̗̚͝ͅ ̭͚̲̻̘̼͒̊̃͡s̗̝ͬͩ͠o͇̣͓ͫͯ̆̽͝ ͋ͥ͏͖̱̣̯̻̭̗f̰̥́ͯ̚͞ű̬̥̘̺̣͉̜̍́c̸̫͉̺̞̰ͯ̊ͣk̸͚̩͉̰̲̳̪̬̏̂͑̊i̟͇̼͒̂̈͠n͓̣̰̗͎̂͊̿̔͢gͭ̍͏̼̖͖ ̩̞̃͆̈͘f͎̦̹̳̱̟̃ͯ́o̡̹͇̪͌̓ͨ̈́ó̵̝̣̙̘ͬͅl̸͖͇̞ͭ̒̐i̙̮̦̙͆͗ͩ̅́s̡̩̯̰̣̩̟̉ͬ̀h͔̭͚͖͚͕̩͍͂ͬ͞

To be continued